Cop-er

WW= Wynonna

W= Waverly

N= Nicole

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WW- "Waves! Im going out to help Dolls with a little thing!"

W- I walk down the stairs and peek at Wynonna putting her giant coat on and standing there impatiently waiting for my response "ooo a thing, how romantic."

WW- I glare at Waverly and her dopey grin "whatever, at least i haven't given that Haught lady of yours any stupid puns in a...week! But now she's in for a real bomber of puns baby girl, better tell her its your fault to." I smirk.

W- "Hey! At least i didn't mistake a date as a friendly gesture!" I plaster a bratty smile on my face.

WW-" You dont know that...er he could've just been mistaking me for another bangin hot demon killa"

W- "oh so why dont you ask dolls yourself huh?" I put my hands on my hips and shift to putting my weight on one foot.

WW- " Whatever Waverly, anyways i gotta go, tell that Haught girlfriend of yours i said hi and ask if she misses me." I wink and walk out the door.

------------------POLICE STATION 

W- I walk in the station to Nicole hard at work on her computer and press the bell at the front desk to get her attention. " Hey youu. " I grin at her.

N- " Heyy, Waves. Have you seen Wynonna? I have some files i need her to take a look at and i haven't seen her all day."

W- " She's probably enjoying happy hour at shorty's or stuffing her face with donuts, typical Wynonna. "

N- " Yep that sounds like our Wynonna." I laugh a bit and turn off my computer.

W- " hmm so. Are ya busy or do you have some time for your ole gal" I giggle smirking at Nicole.

N- " I always have time for my baby" I smile and lean back in my chair. "i do have to do something at my place though if you don't mind?"

W- " Yup that's fine, now get up lazy bones before i drag you out of here" 

----------------Nicole's House

N- " I just had to feed the cat.Sorry i took so long."

W- "mm" I answer, but my mind is on small picture of Nicole when she was child.

N- I walk up to Waverly and place a hand around her waist " ugh, those times sucked"

W- I turn around to face Nicole and place my hands around her neck. "how so?"

N- I smile and place my hand under her chin pulling a bit closer to her face. " Cause there was no Waverly Earp, and everthing was so...bleak."

W- I pull Nicole in for a short but passionate kiss. " hm if you put it that way" I smile.

N- I smile back and kiss her again but this time longer and more in sync.

W- I pull back a little from Nicole and bite my lip a bit, she is a vision.

N- I laugh "what are you looking at baby?"

W- "mmm you"

N- " i don't th-" im interupted by Waverly crashing her lips into mine.

W- " shh" i whisper into Nicole's ear knowing this turns her on just a bit.

N- " you drive me crazy Waverly Earp" I pull on the belt loop of her jeans and pull her closer to me. "do you want me baby?" i whisper seductively into her ear as I unbutton her jeans.

W- A small chill goes down my spine. " Always..all the time, every second..."

N- I nod.

W- I jump on Nicole and grab her face kissing her.

N- I grab her collar gently and unbutton her shirt till im half way, then i carry her up stairs and playfully toss her on my bed.

W- I smirk looking up at Nicole " What-cha gunna do baby?"

N- "Whatever you want.." i whisper. I pin her arms above her and lean down and start to kiss her neck as I slowly start sucking in small spots.

W- I pull the hem of Nicole's shirt and pull her up to face me and bring her face down to mine and kiss her, I bite her lip then trace her bottom lip with my tongue asking for an entrance.

N- I decline and leave her begging for it.

W- I pout then smirk as i find a way to make her give it to me. I position my knee under her then move it up slowly grinding my knee against her V.

N- I bite my lip and struggle not to moan as I pull her pants off.

W- I press harder against her, wanting....needing to feel her.

N- I let a small moan escape and become suddenly mad at myself for it but quickly forgive it as I look down at Waverly's satisfaction.

(A/N so like I had to think about weather to use panties or underwater and it took me a straight hour to decide to use both 😂👌)

W- I bite my lip as nicole traces kisses down my neck then to the edge of my panties.

N- I traces my finger across her panties then move two fingers to her clit and draw small circles through her underwater

W- I squirm under Nicole's touch and whimper signaling I want more.

N- I pull her underwear off and stare at her  body. "Your beautiful baby" I smirk.

W- I blush "officer if I'm not wrong it sounds to me like your stalling"

N- "mmm baby you call it stalling and I call it making you beg.." I take one finger and pump it in her, curling my finger so I hit the G spot every time I pump.

W- "fuck.." I whisper under heavy breath

N- "damn waves your so fucking tight.." I place 2 fingers in now spreading them apart in a V shape and curling them so I hit two spots at the same time and making a speed pattern causing her to moan loudly.

W- "Fuck Nicole! I-I'm close!"

N- I smirk " not yet baby, I haven't even started" still pumping I lean down and lick her clit in small light circles pressing hard with my tounge every once in a while, I then take my thumb and rub her clit softly making her bite her lip

W- " fuck baby please! How are you so good at this?!"

N- I smile and move up to kiss her removing one finger still pumping, she struggles to kiss back as I thrust 3 fingers in.

W- "nic-nicole!" I gasp as I explode on her fingers

N- I remove my fingers from waves now panting body and lick her cum of my fingers " you taste amazing baby" I say winking

W- I pull nicole in for a long passionate kiss and massage my tounge against hers eating a moan.

(After chapter talk) so... That chapter sucked but there are more to come so bare with me!