prolouge

Well im dead, how did I die? It was by a truck, How did that happen? It was because my friend was jealous of me. A girl that my friend liked asked me to the dance I of course said no but the girl wouldn't take a no so she told everyone that we were going. The next day my friend took me to the roof top I tried to explain but before I could he pushed me off. I woke up 5 years later in a bloody, gory hospital...... I puked twice yuk. I learn after a year of me being in the hospital the zombie apocolaspe happen..... God just give me a break already. After one year in the survival world I settled down in Canada at a library I made the safest place alive *zombie brakes a window he forgot to cover, he shoots it in the head then covers window* Now its the safest place. I spent ten years in the library finished every book in the library even the manga section. After my 31 birthday I found a book in an old house called hunter x hunter after the first book I instantly fell in love with it. I took a boat to japan....Alone *sigh*. Once I made it to Japan I raided the author's house and took every last book he had. After reading them all I was walking on a bridge when the bridge fell, now I survived jumping into the water until a truck fell on me. That's how I died so uneventful.

  Later I was reborn with loving purple hair parents. Yes I said purple hair. After a month or two I figured out I was reborn in republic of padokea in HunterXHunter..... The city heavens arena's in.... The city nearest to the Zoldyck's home. So as a 31 year old boy in a one year old body I think all I can do is work on Nen since I can't move my body yet.

Nine years LATER......

I have mastered the basics of Nen ten, zetsu, ren, hatsu, gyo, In, En, Shu, Ko, Ken, and Ryu. By water divination i've learn im a specialist. I learned that I can add my Nen to items, im really good a conjuring and I can also manipulate others life force using Nen. I first conjured a Top hat that im always going to wear cause why not. I added my nen to the inner part of the hat I created a space within the hat that sents everything I put in it to a space were time stops. To put simple I created a limitless, ultimate storage place. I call it my Trick Top. Wait with this I can become the greatest thief in the world, nah to lazy. Im currently nine years old, I've got alot of new toys that im currently keeping in my Trick Top.(The top hat in the pic above.)

Number one is a magician wand I called Houdini I add emitters nen into it. The wand enhances a emitters nen which is good for long range hits.

2nd is a black and blue mask its called Cyril. I added enhancement nen in it. It enhances the users body 10x its origional strenght.

3rdd is ninga stars its called Criss. The ninga stars enhances the users transmution nen.

4th is a pocket watch its called Tick. The watch enhances the users manipulation nen.

I have Purple hair with golden eyes, very rare. Im 9 years old my nen is strong my body is weak. Both my new parents when I was six tried to sell me because of my gold eyes so I tested out my nen and took there life force and added it to my own. After that I ran away and made it looks like a kidnapping now everyone thought it was some blacklist market thing because of my golden eyes. I went to heavens arena to earn money and to improve my nen I of course ware a mask. After two years I was offered a job as one of the floor masters of course I accepted, and I keep all the money in my Trick Top. I bought a warehouse that im currently living in using the life force that I saved up from people that I beat and killed I created two nen-beings with free will. Of course I added some rules so they wont betray me.
Ones named Strawberry she is like my assistant and a bit of a yarndere over me.