#1: The White Princess

Ashford Academy

"Shall we have another Pizza making this year?", Milly slammed the table to get the attention of the other officers. Everyone seems so distant these days. Lelouch had been absent for almost a week. Shirley acted as a stranger around the raven haired guy. Suzaku also is pressured being asked to guard Euphemia and he was recently made as a knight. Nina kept on asking for an opportunity to talk with the princess. No one replied. Milly sighed and sat down her chair. Milly wished for a storm to shake the group. 

 The door flung open revealing a silver head lady wearing a dress. Her blue eyes are surrounded by long eyelashes. Her skin is also paper white. "Uhmm. Can we help you?", Rivalz asked with a bored tone. "I was looking for Milly Ashford. I guess I will really see her here", she looked at the goldilocks looking at her as if she was a ghost. "How come I'm so lucky to have my wishes heard", Milly shook her head. 

Some guards entered along with Lloyd and Cecil. "Saphira, you shouldn't wander alone by yourself", Cecil warned. "Thank you for your concern but this is a school ground. What could probably happen here?", Saphira opened her palm motioning them to look around. "Lloyd?", Milly asked. "Oh right. I came here to give my congratulations. I didn't know you are that old enough to get married", Saphira pouted. "Saphira, where's your manners? Old? Why dont we-", Milly's words were stopped when she felt eyes staring at her. "Who are they? Milly?", Saphira asked while slowly walking towards them. "You shouldn't go further your highness. Your father ordered us not to show you in public", one of the guards reminded. Lelouch furrowed his brow. A royalty?  "Thank you for your concern, again but did you forget that I am also here because I will be studying as well?", Saphira sighed. "You are going to study here?", Milly was startled. "But you are...", Milly was about to something when the golden haired lady covered her mouth and whispered something.

Milly led her into the office of her grandfather for the transfer of transcripts. Lloyd and Cecil stayed at the club room. "Suzaku, why do you keep on involving yourself with dangerous people?", Lloyd sighed. "You are really president's fiance?", Rivalz asked in defeat. 

After a while, Milly and Saphira went out o the office. "Your grandfather is as stiff as ever, Milly. Since my identity should be kept in silence, I couldn't stay in dorms", Saphira said disheartened. "Dont mind that. We have all the time", Milly patted her shoulder. "Milly, thank you for treating me just as how it was before. Let's be friends again, okay?", Saphira smiled. "So tell me, why are you here in Area 11? I thought the Emperor gave Area 18 for you to play around?", Milly brushed her fingers on Saphira's long silky hair. She smiled in relief that she's taking good care of her beautiful hair. "I want father to rest", Saphira answered. 

They walked at the corridor and saw Suzaku and Lelouch outside. They were having a serious conversation. "Say, Milly. Why are you keeping two dangerous people here in the campus?", Saphira asked. "Hmmm. Well, the black hair guy is named Lelouch and the other one is Suzaku. They're outstanding students in this Academy. Suzaku is the knight of Princess Euphemia. Things went so fast that I wasnt able to keep track. I wonder why you called them dangerous", Milly answered."That raven haired is Lelouch vi Britannia. The 17th successor who was stripped of the position together with his sister Nunally. That brown hair guy is the son of the deceased Prime Minister of Japan before it was subdued and was made as an area. You're asking me why are they dangerous?", Saphira watched them in amusement. "You're Saphira Walker for now. You don't know about Lelouch and you will not bully Suzaku", the president reminded and flicked her forehead.

Viceroy's Palace

Euphemia's Room

Saphira entered the building and marched towards the garden. "Welcome back, Saphira. How was your visit at school?", Euphemia asked while watching the city lights. "I met some interesting people. I also wanted to come here and see what that empty head of yours can do", Saphira answered. The sub-viceroy looked straight into her cousin's eyes. "I am going to do my best Saphira. Watch me turn things upside down", Euphemia said with determination. "I never saw you pumped up like this, Princess. Could it be because a knight is there to motivate you?", Saphira remembered Suzaku. Euphemia's face turned red and turned around to hid it from Saphira. "Its good that you are also having a life here, Princess. Then, I guess I have to excuse myself", Saphira gave a nod and walked away. She entered a room and sat at the edge of the bed. "Father, I'm home", she whispered.

The Next Day- Ashford Academy
CLASS 2-1

Saphira entered the classroom and saw that everyone already knows each other. She ducked her head down and sat at the edge of the classroom where she assumes that no one is already seated. After a while, a brown haired man stood beside her. "Good morning, you're the new student, right? You stormed at the student council office yesterday", he smiled with his eyes focused on the girl. "If I recall, your name is Suzaku? Milly told me yesterday", Saphira stood up and moved at the other chair. "No, its okay. You can take my seat", Suzaku waved his hands. "I don't want to take something that isn't mine", Saphira said with conviction. Suzaku chuckled. "You're the same as ever", Milly dropped the books at Saphira's head. "I told you. No bullying!", Milly crossed her arms. "Why are you here President? Class is about to start", Saphira carried the books and dropped them at her table. "If she is bothering you a lot. You can always tell me, Suzaku", Milly winked at the guy and left. "I see. You are a person loved by many", Saphira commented. Suzaku wasn't sure if he was being complimented or it was a sarcastic statement. He's the guy who is both hated by his own people and discriminated by the people he is serving.

The teacher came and introduced Saphira Walker. She's a year younger than most of her classmates. 

Class ended and Saphira was led at the club room of the Student Council. "Great to see you again. Yesterday, we weren't able to introduce ourselves. My name is Shirley Fenette, l'm one of the student council and president of the swimming club. Come join us if you are interested", Shirley offered an handshake and Saphira took it. "I'm Rivalz Cardemonde, nice to meet you", the clown smiled. "I am Nina Einstein", she said shyly. "Where is Lelouch and the other lady with red hair?", Saphira asked. "Kallen Stadfield, you mean? Well, she's a sickly girl so she takes leave every now and then", Rivalz explained. "And Lelouch?", Saphira asked. Shirley squinted at Saphira when she mentioned Lelouch's name for the second time. "Why do you have to look for people who aren't here? Are you their mother?", Milly clicked her tongue. The rest were amused seeing Milly pushed to the edge. Suzaku informed. They opened the television and saw another terrorist attack at Shinjuku Ghetto. "Must have been a hard task for you to be dealing with this stuff, Suzaku", Saphira looked at him. "I have a duty to fulfill", Suzaku smiled and prepared to leave.

Saphira's eyes were fixed on the television. Her eyes weren't laughing to see the ruins of the city on the left side of the Settlement. 

Author's Note:

I changed a lot of the story line. It might take sometime before these fan fiction can be finalized. 

Thank you for reading and for the support.