Maize hoe"

most off you know what maize is but do you know what a maize hoe is

wait its not what you think,here me out, just as usual me my brother and yung the musician were just walking from the cheap wine and spirits store,as we call it the meeting zone where we shared massive billion dollar ideas to execute but apparently we kept forgetting them ..was it because of the liquor ??That day was different,i made a change in my life and decided to carry a pen and and a notebook(WORD OF ADVISE)don't drink and write:it looked like a chicken wearing jeans and fucking a baby elephant ;took me 3 hours to understand it .

so there we were crossing the road like we own it"bitch !!i'm fucking drunk use your common sense" yeah we almost beat up a driver .on the narrow path towards home we saw what in Kenya they call "mahindi  choma" (the picture above on the title).At that time we only had 20 shillings which could only buy 3/4 of the full roasted maize..yeah we were broke billionaires..hence we had to share it,and that is brotherhood;take note.

The first 7  lines of the maize grain in circular motion were chewed off thoroughly ,mercilessly and murdering by my brother since he bought it and the rule was whoever buys it starts it .we continued walking talking about changing the world  but i was more interested in that "mahindi choma' .Let me ask you  reader a question,who would you pass it to next in line,your brother or friend??  He passed the mahindi choma to yung..damn ,fucking ass..i kept my eyes on him hoping he didnt exceed 7 circular lines of the maize stick and finally it was my turn,reached for it at ease  like i was'nt pissed like that time my girl kissed the tip and said april fools,i easily chewed the maize grains .Thats when it hit me...Obviously i had only 6 lines in circular motion from top to bottom but that was not what switched on the bulb on my head, while i was enjoying my hard tasty session of the Mahindi choma  i realised that everybody including the seller touched the part that i was given ,the part i was chewing ,the part i was eagerly waiting for, the part that i put my mouth and teeth ooh yah and tongue... hence for that reason i came up with the word 'maize hoe'