How you met.

You are very upset as you are not in a mood to talk to anybody you just go the nearest park and sit alone for a while and you just sleep after 5 or 10 minutes you heard a voice "hello...? Hey ?? Listen... Wake up ?? Hello..?" So you wake up and see the beautiful blue eyes you just lost in them. It's just like you are staring at him for a long time and then aftersometime you came back to the real world.. You both greet each other and you both start to introduce each other ...... you both are having a great time with each other but suddenly Niall's phone rang.. ( Skip that Phone part ) after that he asked you " Wanna come meet my friends" you said yes ofcourse .. and you both went to Nandos where you say 4 other boys are there you are shocked because the whole one direction is in front of you not only Niall but Liam, Louis, Harry, Zayn and for you it's just like dream come true... they all asked Niall that who is she ( ofcourse you know him but they don't know you lol ) So Niall introduce you to the whole one Direction... you all spend a great time together but it's already 10'o clock and you have to go home so you just say Bye to them even if you don't want to... but they told you that they will drop you .. so you are ok with it because you all know each other now ... so you all check out from the Nandos and head back to your house .......
To be continued....