Never change

Through out Craig's whole life he's never given a shit. Drama was boring and girls never sparked his interests, it was as if he didn't even exist to anyone in South Park. But no matter who chooses to move with it, time moves on and so does people's lives. Everyone from elementary school grew up and somehow all got into high school; this was only surprising because everything that happens in South Park revolves around death and stupid shit like kenny lighting a fart on fire. Everyone had grown up quite a bit; Kenny ditched the parka and was a chick magnet, Stan held his title of star quarterback, Kyle to no ones surprise got high honor roll all year round, and Cartman... he did the impossible... he lost weight. But somethings in South Park never change. One being tweek.

     Tweek has always been a spazz. No. Not a spazz. A lord spazzington, a freak, a messed up kid. I guess that's what made him stand out so much to me. Every day me and Kenny skip a class or sneak out to smoke a cigarette. Everyday it's the same thing; we meet up, Kenny hits on me, he offers me a cigarette, he offers me a light, he hits on me some more, he finishes his cigarette, and finally he waves goodbye. Sometimes on the rare occasion that little shit kisses me on the cheek. Today happened to be one of those days.

      Kenny kissed Craig on the cheek, handed him another cigarette and his lighter, then he  winked before turning and waving goodbye. Craig put the new cigarette into his almost empty pack he carried in his pocket. He played with the lighter deep in thought and puffed on his cigarette some more until a light gasp was brought to his attention.
Tweek.

      Craig turned his head in one solid movement. "Can I help you?" Tweek pulled at his hair nervously before slowly walking over to Craig. when he got there he just stood for a while. Craig sighed, he decided his legs were tired of leaning against the wall ( like a badass ) so he slowly slid down to sit on the floor. Tweek remained motionless just listening to Craig exhale the tar from out of his lungs. That's when Craig noticed, tweek wasn't spazzing, twitching, or rapidly breathing, he was...calm.

      Craig finished up his cigarette then he took the lit end and crushed an ant under it, taking pleasure in the way tweek gulped from next to him. Craig threw the cigarette away and looked up at tweek. He softly patted the spot next to him; fed up with tweek being so high up compared to him. Tweek sat down hesitantly, eyeing his surroundings before sliding closer to Craig. Craig looked over and grinned, "why are you here tweek? Class is still in session." Tweek sighed and looked up at the sky. Craig looked up as well wondering what was so interesting but before he knew it he was put into a very familiar setting.

        "Tweek that's so cliche and totally gay." Craig said holding up their now interlocked hands. Tweek just looked over at Craig and smiled,
      " I know." Craig let out a low chuckle,

          "Never change tweek, never change."