Loving All Over Again

❁ A U T H O R ' S  N O T E ❁

 A U T H O R ' S  N O T E 

I came up with this book on a campground on my birthday. I came up with Ashton's name in the car on the way home. It was all just random. At the time, it was just a small idea, just like all of my other books. But now? It's the longest book I've ever written.

45 chapters, plus an prologue and epilogue!

So I hope you enjoy the book! If there are any grammar issues or typos, please point them out! And keep those comments appropriate, people!

- Skyler

❁ D E S C R I P T I O N 

"This almost feels like the first day we met," he noticed as he pulled me to my feet. I brushed off my coat, getting the little sprinkles of ice off the fabric.

"It really does," I agreed.

"We wouldn't be here right now if I hadn't been stupid and not bumped into you."

I punched his arm playfully. "Hey, you weren't stupid. Just...not watching where you were going."

He smiled at me, the affection showing in his crystal blue eyes. "I never had a reason to look at the world around me until you, because you are my world."

❁ ❁ ❁

Getting broken up with was one thing Aliana Haven was used to. Her first years of High School mostly consisted of heartbreaking break-ups. But on top of all that, she has to deal with the remnants of sadness left behind after her mother left her and her dad a couple years back. Her dad still hasn't recovered, leaving him taking out all of his anger on Ali. Ali got taken in by her best friend's family, which meant that she could stay away from her dad.

But her life was sad. It was complicated. All the sadness was like bricks. Ali kept building the bricks around herself until she was incased by sadness. And no one could break her wall.

That is, until he came along.

Ashton Dobias. The cool guy. The popular basketball player that all the girls lined up in front off. He covers up every little memory with his award-winning smirk. But under all that, he is still grieving his mother's passing that happened 7 years back. He never expected to run into Aliana Haven that one day near the cafeteria. He never expected to fall in love with her days later. And he never expected to be like Hulk and smash down Ali's wall. But he did.

She promised herself to never love again. After many broken hearts, she couldn't handle any more. But after Ashton...

It all changed.

❁ ❁ ❁

C O P Y R I G H T ❁

All rights go to me, Skyler, as the writer author of this book. If you steal my work, you will be reported. Also, it's better to be original!

D A T E   S T A R T E D / D A T E   E  N D E D ❁ 

Started: Early June, 2017

Completed: November 3rd, 2017

❁ T H A N K  Y O U ! 

Thank you so much for checking out my book! I really hope you enjoy reading it.

Okay, if you got through all of this, thank you for reading, and now you may click "Continue Reading the Next Part".