1

"It's no use...we don't have enough!" The store manager, Shimizu Kiyoko exclaimed as she shook her head.

You have been working in the Karasuno Coffee Shop for a few years now as a part time job. It was the monthly meeting and the accountant, Yachi Hitoka has brought up a problem; a lack of cash. If more cash isn't earned in the span of three months, Karasuno Coffee would have to close down.

This was bad news for you, as you need the sufficient tuition to be able to study in (course). Job finding for a college student such as you was also a challenge, but there's no choice, is there?

It was harder to leave everyone than it seemed. You've grown attached to everyone here.

Hitoka Yachi, the clumsy yet lovable accountant.

Shimizu Kiyoko, the gorgeous manager.

Hinata Shoyo, the energetic and childish bartender.

Kageyama Tobio, although a little tsun, a really sweet, caring, and talented cook.

And you, (l/n) (y/n), who served guests at the counter.

"Well, I guess this is it. Thank you all for being so nice and friendly to me these past following years!" Yachi bowed a 90 degree angle with tears in her eyes.

Hinata argued. "Yachi-san! Don't say that! We still have three months to make all of this work!" He put his hands into fists and looked at Yachi determinedly.

"I have to agree with Hinata-Boke...Karasuno Coffee Shop isn't closed yet." Kageyama added, with a small smile.

"Well then! Let's revive Karasuno Coffee!" You exclaimed.

••• •••

Reviving the shop was way harder than said. The customers came at a normal pace and it was peaceful. But this peacefulness wouldn't be able to keep Karasuno Coffee alive after three months. As you served people, you tried to brainstorm ideas for improvement.

'A pianist could work, but it would be a little expensive to hire, and I'm not sure how much that would improve our popularity.'

'What about a new menu? It's a very risky move, and I'm not sure Tobio would be able to develop it in time.'

"Cheaper prices? We would just shut down faster."

Your thoughts were interrupted as paparazzi flashed their cameras outside. In the middle of the chaos was Akaashi Keiji, the famous fashion designer. He was around the same age as you, but way, way, way more accomplished.

Akaashi entered the coffee shop quickly while everyone else stood there, wide-eyed. Hinata, who was an aspiring fashion designer, was especially a nervous wreck. Meeting his idol in his workplace was only a dream come true.

Akaashi Keiji went up to the counter and you started to take his orders.

••• •••

Akaashi was exhausted. After a day of meetings and wracking his brain, he needed somewhere peaceful where he could hear himself think. While in disguise, he stumbled across a coffee shop. 'Karasuno Coffee Shop, huh? Why not.'

He sighed as he took of his glasses, hat, and scarf.

And he regretted it.

Because moments later, somehow swarms of paparazzi appeared and started to run up to him. He knew he was going to harm his reputation if he didn't pay attention to the paparazzi, who were bombarding the man with questions.