The Glue Fic

Dan couldn't help but be curious.

He had heard Phil recording this video in his bedroom, but hadn't actually seen him make the glitter-filled and sticky mess that was his new ball of slime. Wonder how much Phil is gonna fuck this up. He thought, but with a sense of fondness even in his mind.

He began watching the video, with his laptop propped up by his legs in his normal sitting position. The video began just like any other AmazingPhil video, but something at around a minute and fourteen seconds caught his attention. He felt as though Phil was speaking directly to him, despite it being something that millions of people could see.

"I always had a dream of when I became an adult just buying some of this and just covering my body in it and slowly peeling it off. Is that weird? I might do that later...after I film this video".

Holy shit.

Dan paused and rewound the video just to be sure that he heard that right. Surely enough, he did.

Because of the longevity of their relationship, Dan and Phil had dabbled a bit into the kinky side of sex. Not to say that having normal sex with Phil wasn't amazing, because dear god it was. Sometimes Dan finds himself staring off into space, recounting the noises he made the previous night before snapping back into reality with the sound of his boyfriend's voice. If they were going to stay together forever - and that was their intention by all means - it was good for them to change things up sometimes.

This is what prompted Dan's idea.

It didn't take long for him to put his shoes on and go to a local store that sells craft supplies. He bought seven containers of school glue, earning a suspicious look from the cashier. Once he got home, he was relieved to discover that his boyfriend was sitting on the couch, headphones plugged in and completely zoned out on a Youtube video.

He dug around in the drawers beside Phil's Youtube set, also known as his "bedroom". Once he found the remaining glitter, he had his plan all set up for him. Now to bait his lover.

"I liked your new video, love." Dan began, plopping himself on the sofa beside the other man. Phil took an earbud out. "Huh? Oh. Thanks, Bear." He decided to set his laptop down for a moment to allow Dan to lay across his lap. The younger man's head was now resting on the armrest of their old, puffy sofa. Phil was playing with the former's curls.

"What you thinking about?" He questioned.

Dan smirked playfully.

"I figured we could try something different tonight. That is, if you're up for it."

Phil chuckled. "You know I always am."

"I get to take control tonight."

"Deal."

Dan raised his eyebrows. "I'm surprised you agreed so quickly."

Phil shrugged. "You seem to have a plan, so I'll just go with the plan. I'm intrigued."

"Good. You should be."

The pair of them decided on a quick dinner of pasta, all while making flirtatious remarks at each other the entire time they cooked and ate their food.

For some reason, Phil felt nervous. He didn't know what Dan had planned, and he certainly wasn't used to being the submissive. His boyfriend, on the other hand, was ecstatic. He could hardly contain his grin as he led Phil to the bathroom.

"Shower sex?" Phil asked.

"Nope. Even better. Do I have your consent?"

Phil glanced over at the shower before turning to Dan. "You do indeed."