Chapter 1

Jenny is you.
Amy is Baekhyun girlfriend.
Baekhyun.
Jin your friend.

Story Time:

You work at SM in the Management team, your friend is a friend with Baekhyun, you have been hanging out for a while and the two of you became close. One day you were out to dinner with your friend and Baekhyun, you decided to take your friend Amy with you to meet the boys.

Jenny: Amy i want you to meet Jin he is a great man, im sure you two will like each other.
At dinner:
It seems Amy fell for Baekhyun, and its looks like he liked her too, its great to see her happy again.
After dinner Baekhyun decided to take Amy home while me and Jin went together.
At Jin car:
Jenny, Is this ok???
What do you mean?
Baekhyun and your friend, i mean i always thought you liked Baekhyun.
I do i like him, but my friend went through a hard break up, im happy they liked each other. I'm always with Baekhyun but i guess im not his type 😂.
What are you talking about, you're everyone's type, if i wasn't your friend i would ask you out. Come on you're beautiful, cute and i mean you're perfect, he has bad eyes.
Well thank you, let's hope they will have a beautiful night together.
Next morning i called Amy.
Hey what's up, i just wanted to check on you.
He is the perfect guy Jenny, we had a great night.
Really!! im glad you're happy, you wanna go out for lunch, so se can talk about girls stuff?
I don't know, he is in the shower, talk to you later.
Amy was busy with her new boyfriend they moved to Baekhyun apartment, they've been dating for 3 months now and everyone's is happy.
I have been busy with work, not really into dating life.
There was a party for SM and everyone was invited.
Jin i want something less revealing, this dress is too much. no i don't have confidence to were it.
The party at a club Jenny, you need to were this, you look stunning i swear.
You got your makeup done and ready to go.

This was your look.
At the club
Baekhyun saw you, Amy wasn't there since its a private party.
Jenny wow you look perfect i never noticed how beautiful you are before.
Is this supposed to be a compliment? I'm always beautiful 🌝 Anyway how is Amy?
You are beautiful, well yeah she's fine. let's talk about you tonight, its been so long since we hanged out.
Yeeah i was so busy lately with work and it ...
Hey wanna dance ( Baekhyun asked out of the blue)
Sure why not.

His eyes were different that night, he was looking at me differently, not Jenny the busy friend but something else.
I drank a lot.
I was about to call a taxi but Baekhyun said that he will take me home.
He took me to his car and drove to my house.
Thanks Baekhyun really it was a great night, goodnight.
I was looking for my keys in front my door, a strong hand from the back made me face him then Baekhyun kissed me, i didn't realized it a first, but them i tried to stop him by putting my hands on this chest.
SLAP
I slapped him.
Im Amy friend ( i was so angry)
Im sorry i couldn't stop myself Jenny.
Just go home please let's forget this happened.
After a week i didn't hear anything from him, it was for the best. I don't want to lose my friend for my feelings, this is wrong i need to get that Byun Baekhyun out of my mind.
I went to the grocery store and i mer Amy and Baekhyun there ( Great timing)
Jeeeennnnnny!!!!!  ((Amy is screaming letting the whole world hear her))
Oohhh Amy nice to see you, long time no see how are u???
Baekhyun was beside her but my focused was on Amy, we chatted then i lied about having a meeting so i needed to go home fast. Baekhyun eyes was on me the whole time i was so uncomfortable because of him i couldn't stay even if i wanted to.
3 Days after, it was midnight i just finished showering and i was about to make me something delicious to eat, but suddenly the door bells.
It was Baekhyun.....
i opened the door
What are you doing here?
Can we talk? (he was about to let himself in)
No wait Baekhyun, its midnight we can talk tomorrow ( i'm afraid because of my feelings i don't know where this talk might go, i need to get him out)
Come on do i have to beg, it's just a talk between friends. ( He let himself in)
So, what do you wanna talk about?
Just sit on the couch, why are you standing? Do have coffee i need some, ( he looks at you, your mind was confused) you know what i will make myself a coffee, thank you very much.
wait Baekhyun, i will
Oh you got whine , let's have it
No no we can't drink, i will make us coffee
I want to drink ( he took the whine with two glasses and sit on the couch)
We didn't talk about anything important just some old memories and we laughed a lot.
We got drunk ( 🔞🔞🔞)
Baekhyun came closer i was looking at his eyes them he kissed me, the kiss was sweet and gentle, he went down to my neck and said: Let's go to the bedroom, he was kissing my neck while he left me my legs between his waist. Baekhyun puts you gentle on the bed while taking off your shirt and kissing your body then back to your neck to leave a mark here and their, you moned his name, he went down taking out your shorts, inserting his two fingers, you screamed (Baekhyun ahh )he went faster, the more faster his fingers the more your mones.He was enjoying every part of your body. When you were about to reach your climax he took if his fingers and his manhood, he was big like really big , babe you're so tied. he thrust faster stronger until both of you came.
Baekhyun was breathing hardly, his face was on your neck still inside you, he left his head up he kissed your forehead, nose then you lips, Jenny that was great baby you are so beautiful.
He lied next to you.
I knew this was wrong, i know i shouldn't do this at all but part of me wanted him, i wanted to feel him.
I woke up Baekhyun was sleeping next to me his arms around my waist, i felt so protected, maybe im giving him something Amy never did.
I went to take a shower, feeling happy having him by my side.

Im sorry if this sucks, please tell me what you think if it's ok i will continue it. Thank u.