Be Quiet

|NSFW| WARNINGS: Nipple play, anal, and exhibition kink.
Port MafiaAU
3rd persons POV

Pants were heard from a closed off area in the Port Mafia. Nobody seemed to question it since no one was allowed there, which was the perfect reason to go there for a lovers affair.

Dazai, whom was pinching and squeezing Chuuya's now erect nipple, sucking on his neck, being sure to leave mark he knew Chuuya was going to have to cover up.

"Shhhhhhh, baby boy, your gonna need to be quiet. It's a closed off area but with how good I make you feel the whole Port Mafia will hear you~" teased Dazai. "We can't let that happen now can we?" Asked Dazai, as he moved his hand down to stroke Chuuya's erect and strained member.

"N-no Dazai" panted put Chuuya. "No what?" "No Daddy" "Good boy" said Dazai kept stroking Chuuya's clothed member.

Chuuya squirmed and whined begging for his member to be released from his tight pants, but knowing Dazai, he wouldn't get what he wanted without a little bit of tormenting.

"Daddy p-please, I want y-you" begged Chuuya. "You want me? How do you want Daddy?" Teased Dazai as he unzipped Chuuya's pants and let his member spring free, rubbing him ever so slowly.

"ahhhhhhh Daddy please! I want you to take me from behind and tell me how much of a bad boy I've been!" Moaned out Chuuya. Dazai was sure Mori-San had heard as his office was almost right on top of the closed off room they were in. Though, the idea of being caught only turned Dazai on even more.

"Well Baby boy, since you asked ever so nicely." Said Dazai and he flipped Chuuya so he was on his Hands and knees facing the door. Dazai unzipped his pants and lined up his memebr with Chuuya's entrance m. He pushed in roughly causing Chuuya to moan out loud.

He started moving at a fast pace as he heard footsteps coming from upstairs to the stairwell. "Shhhhhhh baby boy, try and stay quiet."
Said Dazai as he pounded in and out of Chuuya while he pulled his hair and gave him a good slap on the ass, causing Chuuya to yelp and moan loudly. As the footsteps neared, Dazai only went faster as he felt Chuuya start to stiffen as he too heard the footsteps.

"D-Daddy stop! We're gonna get caught!" Moaned out Chuuya as he started squirming underneath Dazai, trying to escape the immense pleasure.

Dazai only reached out to grab his hair again and said, "If you stay quiet we won't get caught. But if we do, I'm going to keep pounding in to you and show everyone what a bad, naughty boy you are. Mori-San will see his best executive isn't so good after all." Said Dazai as he started pounding in to Chuuya faster.

Suddenly the door flew open, to reveal non other than Mori-San. Chuuya looked down so ashamed, but Dazai kept moving in and out of Chuuya, making Chuuya moan. Dazai looked straight into the eyes of a shocked Mori-San, only to see him smirk.

"Do you have room for another?"

-------

Das end!!!!!!
Please enjoy 😊
~SmolBean
542 words