Sally face x reader x larry lemon

(Y/n)-your name
(R/n)-random name

You larry and sally face or sal where up in larry's tree house hanging out until you heard some thing hit the window. You opened it and looked out. Sal and larry where looking out the window with you as all saw (r/n). He was trying to sing to you to claim his love for you. As sal and larry heard this they became jealous but stayed silent."sorry but I don't love you bye bish" you said as you shut the window. They both looked surprized at you then you said "what I wasn't interested". You all then started to hang out again. You and sal both have prosthetic mask but when you where alone with them you felt save to take it off. You take it off and brush your (h/c) hair out of your face and set it down.they stared at you. This was unusual though because you all ways take you mask off in front of them. You gave them a confused look and they both looked away. You shrugged it off and put on your headphones and listened to music. You took them off about 10 minutes after and set them down."Hey (y/n) I dropped my pen under the cabinet and was wondering if you can get it I'm to big to." Sal said. You where smaller than him so you got up and tried to get it little did you know sal and larry where staring at your behind the whole time. You finally got the pen and handed it to sal.You where going to sit back down but larry grabbed your wrist and pulled you in his lap. You blushed a light pink "larry w-what are you d-doing" you stuttered. Larry looked over to sal and nodded. Sal got up and got in front of you. They both smirked as you felt some thing rub your thigh.you looked down to see larry had a erection and it was poking you you saw sal and he had one too. You blushed harder as larry started attacking your neck and pushing his mask up sal kissed your lips and nibbled on them asking for entrance. You let him in he easily dominated you. They pulled away and took you shirt off and unclipped your bra. You where going to cover up but sal grabbed your hands and switched places with larry. Larry massaged  your breast. You moaned at his actions only turning both boys on even more. They took you pants off and stripped them selves down to their boxers. They both looked at you before going any further. You nodded as they took off their boxers and your panties. You then managed to push larry down and took him in your mouth. He moaned loudly and pushed you head down eager to feel more of you sucking on him. He groaned and pushed your head down more"(y/n)! Ngh ahh" he said as he came you drank every bit of it now it was sal's turn he was pushed by you and was sucker on ecept you sucked on him harder then you did larry . Sal threw his head back and moaned loudly pushing you down harder. He some came after yelling your name. They both smiled and said "your turn" they pushed you down larry holding you hands back with one of his while sucking and messaging you breast while sal nestled his head between you legs eating your pussy out. You threw your head back and moaned ." Sal,larry ~"they stopped and both entered a finger into you. You moaned loudly again they both added 2 more fingers each "ngh ahh hah ah" you moaned out as they start to trust those fingers in and out until you came. Sal then entered you and it didn't hurt surprisingly even though he is 10 inches and you were virgin . Him and larry where the same size he thrusted slowly at first until you begged him to go harder and faster he complied and eventually hit your g-spot you threw you head back and screamed "Ahh sal I'm g-gonna c-cum" you then came hard all over him as he came in you. It was now larry's turn he sat down and pulled you on top of him you then lowered your self on his member. He threw his head back as you started to bounce up and down fast. He grabbed your. hips and said " oh shit (y/n) your so wet and tight of feels so good."he groaned and grabbed your hips tighter "I'm can I cum inside you please" he moaned . You quickly nodded you head as you both released. Larry then got up pulled out of your pussy and then whispered to sal. They then both bent down to your. pussy and both started to lick all of their cum out of you you moaned more as they did so and you came eventually.  " mmm you taste sweet (y/n)" Sal purred. You then started to suck then again until they came. You all laid down "we love you" they said. "Me too" you said and fell asleep.