Batting Skills

Hey! Can I ask for a Scott imagine? He and y/n had a really bad argument but then he gets hurt during a fight. With a fluffy ending? Thank you so much 💕

Y/N POV

Walking around in the woods was not what I had expected when Scott asked me to hang out with him. The normal thing would be dinner, or a movie night, not the woods. Having friends (and a huge crush) that at supernatural is anything but normal.

Scott and I were currently walking in the woods, flashlights (and baseball bat) in hand, as we searched for God knows what. If it were anyone else, I would be at home watching Netflix, but I was such a sucker for Scott's puppy eyes. They had the power to just reel me in. I'd do anything for him, but right now, walking in the woods was far from my idea of fun.

"What the hell are we even doing out here Scott?" I grumbled.

"I'm trying to pick up a scent of the other towns pack, they came into these woods and I want to know what they're doing here" he replied.

"Yeah, I get that but it's not like I can catch a scent or anything, I'm not like you guys" I said, "Stiles is good at investigating and I'm good with computers, so why am I out here? I'm like the least qualified to be out here!"

Just as the words left my mouth, Scott stopped in his tracks. There was the faint rustling of leaves behind us as Scott pushed me to hide behind a tree. When Scott turned around, he immediately got a punch to the stomach. One of the members of the opposite pack began to attack Scott and my blood began to boil. I contained my anger for the time being because I know Scott can handle himself.

That is, until his attacker gashes Scott's side with his claws. My heart dropped as I saw the blood Scott was losing. The other wolf stood over Scott with pride, about to finish the job when I snapped. I sprang out from behind the tree and swung the bat to his head with all my force. He dropped to the ground, bleeding, as I helped Scott to my car.

I rushed to the clinic as fast as I could, calling Deaton on the way while simultaneously trying to keep Scott's eyes open. He can't die one me, he just can't. The amount of blood he was using was unsettling. I sped my way into the clinic parking lot and ran to Scott's door. Pulling him out of the car, I see Deaton coming up to Scott's other side, helping me carry him inside. We lay him down on the cold, silver table as Scott is in and out of consciousness.

"The cut is deep" Deaton said, "I have a medicine I can put on the wound, but he'll heal by himself. Slowly, but he will".

Deaton gave me the tube of medicine he used so Scott can keep using it until he's back to a hundred percent, and wraps up Scott's leg. Scott falls asleep on the way back to his house, a peaceful look on his face. Once at the McCall home, I help him upstairs and into bed. I left for 2 minutes to run downstairs and get an ice pack for him, and when I return to his room, he's in sweatpants sprawled across the bed. I give him the pack and hit on the edge of his bed. Our eyes met, and my heart fluttered.

"I'm sorry Scott, about what I said tonight.. I know I'm not really apart of the pack, but I do appreciate being included. Just maybe the next time we hang out, let's not go into the creepy woods?" I said, ended in a chuckle.

"Of course you're apart of the pack. I wouldn't have it any other way" he said with a smile. Things like that reminded me why I liked him so much. "And deal, no more trips to the woods. But, it isn't that late.. You wanna stay and watch a movie?" he asked.

"Yeah I'd like that" I replied as I sat beside him, nestled against his chest.

"And thanks for totally kicking that guys ass tonight. You're pretty good with a bat".

"Why thank you, Stiles taught me some moves" I said with a wink.