Chapter One 😁

Day 1

Sooyun POV

October 18th 6:34 pm

I haven't been unhappy all my life. No at one point I was extremely happy. I had a wonderful mother, father, and little brother but because of one drunk driver everything was taken from me. That is where everything started. Now where the real gasoline hit the fire is when I was taken in by another family. These people were Anna and Hyejin. At first I like many others fell for their charm. They seemed like a quiet family with a house in the middle of nowhere but that was until I got to their house. It was horrible from day one.

On week one I was forced to clean the house from top to bottom more then once. On week two I had to start making dinners and if they weren't good enough I would get nothing for dinner myself. On week three, well that's where it really started. Hyejin brought in a bunch of people and one of his friends tried raping me. I told Anna maybe thinking she might help me or feel sorry for me. I was hoping just once she might be a good person and be there for me. But instead she told me I was crazy for turning him away. That Hyejin had high hopes for me of getting with all of his friends and making loads of money.

After week three I ran away. I remember that day so clearly. It wasn't raining nor was the sun shinning. The sky's were just clear of almost everything. I remember going to the local bridge me and my brother use to walk on everyday as we headed to school. After I was taken in by those people I was still attending school. But everyday it was more horrible. It was even worse when I saw people smiling and laughing about what they were going to do this upcoming weekend. Everyday it made me more unhappy until one day I stopped going. Anna or Hyejin didn't even bother caring that I wasn't going they were just happy making me more unhappy.

But that day on October 18th I made all that pain go away. I dropped my jacket as a bunch of people walked passed me. I looked up to the sky as I felt a tear roll down my cheek. As I stood up on the rallying of the bridge I could start to hear people from nearby. The cool breeze sent a shiver down my back as I heard people screaming for me to get down. I looked back behind me to see a whole group of people but one person stood out among everyone else. A guy with blonde hair and a worried expression on his face. For some reason it was like his eyes were telling me to not do it, but his lips weren't moving. I had a slight thought for a second if I was making a horrible decision as I just stood there. A second later I heard a voice.

"It's not the end for you. It's just the beginning. Life is worth more if you let the demons go." I turned around to see the blonde hair guy smiling back at me.

That smile was worth every tear drop falling down my face. How could someone be so happy when someone in front of them is trying to kill themselves? I don't understand how he can smile like that. I was about to say something when I felt my foot slip. The wind going down wasn't like I imagine. This wind burn my very skin and stung in my eyes. But the worst part was when I hit the water. I felt like all my bones in my body were being crushed by a large machine. Under the water I couldn't hear anymore people which only made me sadder.

What was I thinking of killing myself? I could have just ran away and started my own life. I didn't have to kill myself just because I'm unhappy. Maybe if I did what that guy said and just let my demons go I could move on. Yeah it's not easy letting them go but at this point I wasn't even trying. I was just trying to take the quick and easy way out.

I'm sorry mom and dad for being so stupid. I just let the pain and sorrow get to me.

Please let me retry this once again.

😁〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰😁
So this time around I'm creating a shorter story for Jimin. It's going to be around ten chapters long to maybe fifteen.
But I'm looking forward to writing this because unlike thriller or full romantic this story will be one of my deeper stories. And please forgive if you see any errors. I'll come back and fix them.

Anyways,
Thanks for reading!

😁〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰😁