Going away

1st day of a new beginning
Well I hope so
I packed few things, I really wasn't going to take everything I had because it would be a entire moving van. I took few of my clothes, pictures, blankets, few kitchen supplies because I loved to cook, couldn't leave all my cooking supplies behind, few things I had in my fridge, I know it was silly to be taking food when you're moving but I didn't have much money to be buying new groceries when I moved to my new apartment, I took my makeup, shoes and jewelry, I wasn't going to take any furniture with me because I was hoping to move into a apartment that already had a least a bed, I wasn't a city girl so I had no idea where I would be going when I got there.
~1 hour later~
I loaded the last box into my small car which I was going to be selling because I needed to save some money for a new apartment.
I went back into my small lovely home which I had been living in for so long! It was kinda heartbreaking to move out because I really loved that place, it was so gorgeous whenever I would wake up in the morning I would hear the water flowing down the creek that was right next to it, the many trees surrounding the place, the fresh and lovely flowers, it was beautiful, I was living in that place all alone, I didn't have neighbors, there wasn't any busy life noises around the area, it was just me and my lovely home.. I loved the place but wanted to move because in reality I was bored of being in the same spot for so many years, not making any money, barely interacting with anyone, I did have many close friends but they lived like 1 hour away.
I took a look around my home one last time and finally walked out and locked the doors, I wasn't going to be selling this place nor was I going to pass it to someone else, it was gonna stay there until who knows when I'll return. I go down the steps because it had a lovely little porch, I turn around and look at it one last time.
Ohh I'm really gonna miss this place. I felt sad but happy at the same time.
~I jump in my car and drive away.~