The Forest

Lost, well godamnnit.
Out of all the things i did in this overgrowed forest filled with arrowheads that was growed over by muntant like leaves. The night i walked in here for the first time, it didnt look like the Green Giant took a great big shit on it.
Well here i am stuck between an overgrowed blood thirsty bear, and the corspe of my dear old uncle. My uncle however was shot in the neck by a unseen arrow, shot by a red skin from the vally two miles from us. I got to give it to him, he was a damn good shot.
But that doesn't get me out of the tree brench that fell on my leg. My leg had the pain, worst than the pain of being burn in hellfire to a crisp. I preyed for God, but because i have sinned he left me there to painfully die.
I was either going to die from the bear, or this goddamn red skin shooting endless number of arrows at me.
God sometimes i wish Ohio wasn't filled with this kind of shit.
More and more i screamed in pain. I screamed like my ma did when that red skin scarped her. Maybe even worst.
I couldn't grab my uncle's rifle because my arm was cut bad. Blood flew out of it like the creek i was next to.
Damn!
I couldn't go anywhere or do anything. God just let go of me. Maybe because he was mad, or he wanted to see my nonexistent skill. Either way i was dead by suppertime.
The arrows flew past me, faster than the speed of light. And the bear was still growing his song he does before he was about to eat.
Im fucked.
I said that word multple times while i was sitting here. More than 500 times. But this time i was exactly fucked. Its either going to be the arrows, or this goddamn bear getting ready to rip my poor head off. Either way i was wishing for ma's pumkin pie.
I looked to my left and saw the red skin standing there, looking at me with dark red eyes. I relized he was no Indian, he was a demon.
The demon laughed deep, and powerful. The demon started cutting his dark skin, he licked the blood off the spear.
"Listen i mean no harm," i said scared, "Just help me get out of here."
The demon just laughed and charged at me in a amazing speed. The speed was like nothing i have ever seen before. Not since ma caught me doing a number on the cow.
I scarmed helplessy as he charged at me. I can see him pull out a long thin knife. The knife was stained with dark blood. I then really hoped that i was dreaming, but i was not.
No, not this time.
The more i moved my hand to grab the rifle the more my arm bleed and hurted. I gave up.
Jeaus H. Christ why did i give up?
The knife touching my forhead felt like getting smallpox getting cut off. In fact it was much worst.
And before i knew it i was with Ma and my Uncle again