Found out I was Pregnant

It was a late afternoon on April 10,2015 I was working with my cousin it was hot and the air felt so moist I felt yucky.We started talking about & how school was till I brought up a topic I was shaking to death cause I knew if I told her she would've go run to my mom and tell her...So I just stood quiet for awhile and my cousin Marina asks "What's wrong are you okey?" , I nervously answered "YES! I'm okey just a bit hungry and hot" My heart started beating fast I felt sweat dripping down my face and my hands started getting sweaty I couldn't really hold the utensil right...So I take a breath in and finally Asked her at this point I was playing dumb as if I didn't knew I was pregnant.I ask her nervously "Is it normal not to have a period and feel cramps because I haven't gotten my period for like 3 week I'm late..." ,She then answers me with "Well depends...Have you had sex this past months??"....Man I knew shit started to get real when I saw her face she seemed like she was about to slap me all the way to Mexico.I answered "Well yesssss...Kindaaaa" and this is the point where I regretted telling her.She went upstairs to her room she just told me "wait here I'll come back" I was waiting and waiting and I decided to sneak what she was doing she pulls a pregnancy test out of her drawer....I was shitting bricks at this point she comes back down and says "Go to restroom and pee in this cup" I go do my business and pee and then she says to call her when I'm ready so I called her I. She comes in unwraps the pregnancy test dips the test In the pee....Dhe then asks me to read the instructions so as I was reading she tells me to stop in my head I was like "damn women let me finish reading the instructions I don't want to get anything that's false or something" I literally was barely reading the if + means pregnant....I look up and her face is in extreme shock.I couldn't take her face seriously I started laughing I almost peed Myself cause let's get real here if your pregnant you literally pee every 5 seconds. So I stop laughing because I knew this was no joke this was something serious she tells me "come here and look at the results" I literally just glanced at the test I see a + my heart dropped to my stomach I started crying and asking myself many questions like "what are my parents going to say?" "How am I going to support this child if I don't have a job" "Am I still going to be able to go to school without getting judged" I was in full panic mode.She just looks at me and says "see this is why you should keep your legs closed". & this is how She found out I was pregnant and she was the first one.....

Next how I told my parents....
This is my first story I ever wrote so I'm not good at this but I promise I'll get good at it just bare with me and Yes this is based on a true story....I'm now 18 with a 19 month old and a 2 month old