Falling doesnt count when someone has caught you

CHAPTER 1

It was 12:00 pm and my dad had just taken me and my sister to his work studio. He is a camera man and films movies and tv shows. I was standing there waiting for the "big surprise" my dad was talking about. and there it was. out came five gorgeous looking British boys. they were my favorite boy band. harry was my favorite to be exact. I was exploding inside. my face was red which normally doesn't happen since my skin is kind of dark. they were staring at me and my sister. I introduced myself.

"Uh... hi my name is Leigha and that's my sister laylani." I said.

"You have the entire day to spend with these boys and that's all you say?! this has been what you wanted! go have fun and I will be working, if you need me just look for me." said my dad. he left and I just smiled. harry stepped up.

"So what do you guys want to do? you know a whole lot more about this place than we do." he said with that British accent that sent chills down my back.

"There's the concert room." I said suggesting.

"OK. where is it?" asked niall.

"Follow me." I said and walked. when we got to the concert room I sat down on one of the bleachers on the stage. the others followed.

"So what is this room used for?" zayn asked. I stood up and walked around the stage slowly.

"Well, actors or... singers as a matter of fact that are guest stars on the shows come here to sing. they have fake concerts, and stuff like that." I said

"Cool! so, time to know about you."

"What's your favorite color?" asked louis.

"Blue... more like aqua." I said.

"How old are you?" Asked harry.

"15." I said.

"Why don't you sing for me and my sister?" I asked trying to get off topic since I don't like talking about myself.

"Cant. we need stuff for that." said niall.

"That's too bad." my sister said.

"Wanna go to the upstairs?" I asked.

"Kind of sounds like a lead on." says niall. I just laugh. We walk upstairs all seven of us. upstairs has carpeting on the floor and tons of empty rooms. me and my sister like to run around on that floor.

"Let's take a picture" said harry. I hated pictures. I hated the way I looked in them.

"No." I say.

"Why not?" asked harry.

"I hate pictures." I say. I hear a camera click. I turn to see Harry's phone pointed at me.

"HARRY!" I say smiling and shaking my head.

I snatch his phone from his hand and start running down the hall. I see my sister and niall, Liam and Louis go into the game room. it's only me, zayn and harry. I turn to look back and see harry running after me which only makes me run faster. I show off by doing a flip in the air and landing on my feet. I hear harry,

"SHOW OFF MUCH?" I just laugh and keep running. I stop and catch my breath. harry jumps and wraps his arms around my waist. I see him trying to get his phone back. I wriggle out of his reach and delete the picture. I liked it when he chased me so I didn't give him his phone back. I start laughing.

"I like your laugh." said harry. I'm blushing. I dart down the hall and come to a dead end. I turn and harry is there right in front of me. I'm cornered.