Ch.1 An unwanted event

The white curtains flowed freely with the wind, the morning sunlight shining down the dimly lit room upon a pink little hedgehog.

Her eyes shone vibrantly as the sunlight hit her, showing her brightly emerald eyes.

She looks rather solemn in her expression, but inside she just feeling fine and full of peace and content.

She smiled

She looked through her window, the curtains seeming to play around the wind freely around her white window frames. The colorful flowers was slightly blown by the warm breeze, but just tilting around slightly.

She stared outside her window in wonder, moving closer with a little smile plastered on her face.

She stopped, her hands on the window as her eyes fixacated and pre-occupied on her peaceful, relaxing nature surroundings.

She breathed in the the warm breeze, feeling it move passed by her as she closed her eyes, her lips slightly opened as the breeze kissed her face softly while her soft, delicate quills flew by her.

She opened her eyes, showing her expression softened.

She crawled back to her spot on the bed, hugging the comforter around her body for warmth.

A knock

The little hedgehog's ears twitched, her eyes turned solemn once more as her eyes became fixacated on her front door.

The door opened mutely, revealing a lighter little, meek pink hedgehog with a purple jacket, pink and purple heteromical eyes, (which I thought was the spelling), her quills tied in a ponytale, wearing a dark pink skirt, white gloves, pink and violet friendship bracelets, and dark purple boots.

On her arms we're a sliced and freshed baked butterscotch-Cinnamon pie, holding it lightly.

From her appearance, she seems to be a 7 year old.

"Hey! Mornin' Sis! Me and mom got ya' some breakfast! Wanna eat?", the little hedgehog excitedly said, an ethusiastic expression on her adorable innocent face. Smiling cheerfully and happily in delight.

The older pink hedgehog (by the bed), just gave her 'normal,-unreadable-expression', but she seemed to be more solemn and emotionless judging by her (complicated) expression.

She just answered, "Sure, i'll eat later. See ya' at breakfast", she smiled assuredly to her little sister, tilting her head to the right.

The little sister closed her eyes in delightness of her big sister, smiling more enthusiasthically, happy to see she isn't the 'gloomy-emo-and-solemn-morning-riser' thing.

"Right on ya'! By the way, your friends are comin' by too! They wanted to have a picnic with the family today! They'll be comin' somewhere in 12:00 am", the hedgehog said in excitedness as she tilted her little head adorably scratching her cheek playfully.

Almost as seem she's innocent as Cream too.

A long anxious silence filled the cold atmosphere, breaking the peacefulness.

The older hedgehog's face fell slightly, lowering her head as she faced the bed she's comfortingly sitting at. Her face full of melancholy and solemness in misery. Not wanting to see her friends just yet.

She's not comfortably 'happy' or 'alright' seeing her friends. Not that she hated them. But, lately, she didn't seem to be the 'social' and 'city girl' recently and became more introverted and sometimes the little meek and loner girl as she grew older now.

She became quiet and wise, horrifiyingly and dangerously strong for the fact, she became a bit mute, grown attached to nature, hardly comes along with some of her friends anymore, but yet adventurous and beautiful.

She doesn't like fashion, although to some 'one' of her friends they gave her a lot of fashionable clothes which to some she disliked but just accepted them for not letting them be disappointed., she also became matured and always wears hoodied sweaters and cloaks to hide herself from everyone, she sometimes become mentally insane when either frustrated, stressed, angry, or even drepressed and anxious with worry. Locking herself away from others in her room and some situations, ransacks her own room in misery and distress. So upset thrashing herself around the place. Writing with red paint on the wall with negative things like: 'YOU MONSTER', 'YOU DON'T BELONG HERE','PATHETHIC' 'WEAKLING','MURDERER', 'INSANE STALKER', 'IDIOT', 'STUPID LITTLE GIRL', 'YOU'LL NEVER FIT IN',

'YOUR JUST A BROKEN, INSOLENT, LUNATIC, NUISIANCE TO ALL OF US!'

With the past she's gone to, she's been saying negative things since 5, feeling so alone and empty. Full of misery and melancholy. She's been trying to end her life in numerous--, no, DOZENS of ways to kill herself and end her life right here and now.

Yet she was always stopped by that 'hero of mobius', AND Her FRIENDS AND FAMILY...

She hated that she was always stopped, she hated that she loved them, she hated that she was close to all of them, she hated that she was cared, she hated that she was being LOVED...

She hated that she had met them all...

Thinking about all of the things that happened within the past made her uncomfortable and anxioused, even full of soulless melancholy.

It's just complicated to tell what she's feeling when she's... Stressed....

(Back with the story tho)

The little hedgehog's face fell, noticing her sister's misery and anxiousness, griping on the now cold baked pie. She knew she shouldn't tell her 'the news', but if she didn't then when her friends come she'll just run away into the forest until the next day.
She expected her to be like this, but then again, she wouldn't been very happy if this event wasn't told to her.

She sigh

"Sis, I know your... Unhappy. B-but, they just wanna see you again and--... It's been a long time since they've seen you and, and..." She trailed off, not knowing the right words to describe the reasons why her always tried to visit or even on meetings and hangouts... But she always declined...

Seeing her sister like this let her feel the sorrowness she had, instantly having a small frown...

She looked at her sister, sadness and pity in her eyes, and said,"I'll just leave this here for you to eat in peace, 'k? And... Hope you'll be fine soon...", she said as tear buds had formed in her eyes, blinking back her tears. Then setting them on her desk, and closed the window, noticing that a little rain is coming.

She looked at her older sister in sadness once more, then turned and leaved for the door, but she stopped midway before closing behind her, and meekly said...

"Big brother Sonic has been wanting to see you desperately too, you know sis? He's been coming here every single day whether after the battle, or early in the morning... Why not go see him sis?"

Giving a quick glance at her sister, she quietly closed the white wooden door.

...

And for a very long time, there was a sparkle of happiness within her emerald eyes, now smiling...

....

Hope you enjoy the little chap there!

But i'm only saying this for anyone who knows 'Irayuki'

What she said on her message board was literal, she literally (tried) deleted her account since she didn't saw a SINGLE comment.

It might sound silly, but i'm serious and read the reason why on her message board.

See ya' then guys.