Part 1 The First Day

((Craig's POV))

It was Monday morning, just another boring day. I sighed putting my books into my bag as I ignored my mother yelling for my sister to awaken from her hibernation. It was the first day of senior year. I was scared shitless, I didn't look it but on the inside, I was trembling. People always say I look confident, which I am, just today was frightening to me. No one really knew my true secret, that I'm in fact a fag. My thoughts were interrupted as my sister was shaking my shoulder for me to pay attention to her.  "Craig!" she yelled. I stood up and walked outdoors to sit on the porch, away from my ignorant family. I smoked a cigarette then walked to the bus stop. I'm usually late but today I was early Kyle, nor Stan wasn't even here yet. I pulled out my phone. I sighed again with disappointment. It has been a while since I've heard from Tweek, my secret crush. I went onto his Instagram just to see his adorable emerald eyes.  His blonde hair, his height, his smooth silky skin, his everything. I wanted him. He was gorgeous and soon to be mine and mine alone....

((Tweek's POV))

I awoke to the smell of caffeine. I yawned as I pulled out my phone. I was surprised to see that I had over 200 notifications for Instagram, it must have been Craig he tends to spam me when he misses me the most. I got off of my rectangle of comfort and threw on my favorite olive green shirt and ripped black skinny jeans(from the women's section in Walmart). I walked to the bus stop with my beige colored bag with an LGBTQ rainbow patch on it. Hopefully, no one will notice. OH, MY GOD! I gasped at the sight of Craig. 

"Oh hey Tweek"

"Hey, GAH" I spazzed.

"You okay, you seem......redder than normal" he concerned as he stood up and walked towards me.

I felt my face burning hotter than my mom's pepper casserole.

"Y-ye-ahh I'm totally fine man, n-no p-reassure" 

He poked my nose and gave me a cunning grin.

Craig then backed off of me to give me space.

*TIME SKIP TO LUNCH* ((Craig's POV))

I sighed as I poked at my food being disgusted at the sight. Tweek has then sat next to me. I stared at him with a smirk. He looked at me with confused eyes and faint red mark on the apples of his cheeks. I gave him puppy eyes. He finally smiled. 

"Do you want to maybe hang out this weekend?''

"Sure but.. what would we do" he stuttered.

"It's a surprise" I winked. 

Kyle then decided to take my hat off of my head then I felt hands on my head rubbing through my hair. It was definitely Stan.

"HEY! What the fuck man!"

"Sorry dude I couldn't resist seeing that look on your face" calmly said by Stan.

I sighed and Tweek grabbed my hat, smelled it then put it on my head.

"What the hell was the smelling for?"

"Gah! I uh uh mm" he said flustered "Jesus Christ! this is way too much pressure!"

"Awww little blondies got a crush on me" I smirked.

He turned a flaming color that set my heart on fire.

I put an arm around his shoulder, I smirked at him.

I hear the bell ring 

"Fuuuuck" I stood up and went into the bathroom to skip class.