Jeffmads.

// okay first time doing this....so this well be bad.

James was sad that thomas didn't come back to there home.

"Thomas, your a lier.."
James walk into his room looking at pictures of them. James softly crys.

"Jemmy james! Im ho-.."
Thomas hears james crying in his room "..james..?" he walk to james room.
" JAMES! Stop put that down!!" slowly takes the sharp part from the frame.

"YOUR A L-LIER!"
James said as he runs away crying

Thomas chased after him graping his arm "james-.."

James trys to pull his arm away from thomas "Thomas, l-let go of me!"

"James, can i do something to you to make you happy?.."
Thomas softly looks away smirking.

James eye lit up "h-huh?.. Like what?.." james softly blush.

Thomas pushes james against the wall "this.." thomas kisses james

James slowly sides down the wall so does thomas.

James softly and slowly pins thomas down on there floor and slowly put waits until thomas did something.

"Heh." thomas said, thomas turns and pins james down slowly puts one of his hands in james pants "james, take them off.." james softly moans and blushes.

"Okay.." james slowly takes off pants thomas said "your no loner going to be a virgin.." thomas gets the bottle of lube and places on james cock "hm.~ who's my good kitten?" thomas said, smirking.

"M-me?" james said,
Thomas softly suck james penis and james softly moans thomas smirk "loader." thomas said smirking.

Thomas continues sucking james until he cums. " i think im going to cu-" james softly stops talking and he bites his neck. Thomas stops.

"Okay james this might hurt."
Thomas said.
"Haha, like i never feel this bef-"
Thomas started to hump james
And james scream "oh~ f-fuck thomas!" 

*this continues for 2 more hours"

Thomas stop humping james but james softly put his boxers and and thomas oversized shirt on and he sleeps thomas sleeps next to him.

//this is bad...//