Jalex - Sick Day

Alex woke up quickly, leaving behind a sleeping Jack. He ran into the bathroom and threw up into the toilet. "Fuck," he whispered quietly to himself. He sat next the toilet for a while, taking a few deep breaths.

After a while, Jack walked in sleepily. "Alex, are you okay?" He sat down next to him, lightly petting his hair.

Alex shook his head. He leaned over and threw up into the toilet again. Jack sighed, rubbing his back.

"Do you need me to get you anything?" Alex shook his head slowly. He leaned into Jack's chest as he hugged him. Jack hugged him back, kissing his head. "If you need anything, just tell me," he whispered quietly.

"I love you, Jack."

"I love you too." Jack kissed Alex's nose and started swaying back and forth.

"Jack, can you sing to me?"

Jack smiled, "What song?"

"I Miss You by Blink." Jack nodded and began singing the lyrics. He continued swaying as Alex fell asleep.

----------

Alex woke up in their shared bed. He looked around, trying to find his husband. "Jack?... Jack!" He stood up and started walking towards the door when Jack walked into the room.

"Alex, lay back down."

"Why?"

"You need to rest."

"But Jack-"

"No buts," Jack walked his husband back into bed. "I'll be right back, don't move."

Jack left and Alex looked out the window from his spot on the bed. Jack soon returned with a bowl and spoon in hand. He smiled at Alex, handing him the bowl of soup. "Jack, you really didn't need to do this."

"I wanted to," he kissed Alex's cheek. "What movie do you want to watch?"

Alex thought for a second. "21 Jump Street."

"Okay," Jack got up, putting the movie in, and turning back to the bed.

Alex set his soup down and cuddle into Jack. "I'm sorry, I'm not very hungry."

"Don't worry about it, I just want you to feel better." Jack leaned in and kissed him gently.

"I love you,"

"I love you too."