Chapter 1 (Part 1)

"Well that was a success," Scott Wolfthorn, the 90s star of Old Spice, he is iconic some say, now he works behind the limelight, working for the same company that gave him fame.

Stuck in his office filled with countless awards and gratifications, he started working on another project by checking his inbox. He is still very successful in life, still a stud, but now a bachelor stud daddy.

He hummed reading the email he is reading from Prakter&Gambël, a German company.

(quick a/n: wolfthorn is copyrighted by p&g so dont sue my ass. i dont own the wolf. also, i get creative)

The email read, "Ey. We need you, ~ Tyson." Tyson is one of the company's greatest sales agent. He also likes tea. He might be Asian. But who knows, maybe he just like tea.

Heading to the conference room, he is already filled with great ideas even though he still doesn't know what he is going to do. Tyson usually takes the cake when it comes to European and Japanese sales.

This was no ordinary office. This is like a 5th grade classroom. No professionalism present at all. And by the way, there are jetpacks.

"Hey! Be extra careful with those sir!" as someone flew directly at him but good thing he has strong reflexes.

"Did you just assumed my gender?" he looked back on mid-air.

The wolf immediately went to the conference room without speaking a word. "Oh God, I will get sued for sexually harassing that man... and I barely touched him," he said to himself.

"Huh, I guess we better start calling them 'them' now. Or 'it', whichever. This new age movement and their microagressions, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a thousand new genders by the time 2017 comes." Tyson chuckled and sipped on his tea. "Also, this wasn't a company meeting. I want to discuss something with you personally. Come sit," he continued offering him a seat.

"Really Tyson?" he sighed. "Fine. What is it?" he leaned back at the lowerback chair he was sitting on, crossing his legs with the right leg on top.

"I'm having problems with sales in Russia. Our competitors are winning. They get famous guys to endorse their deoderant. I can't lose this country. This country is one of our biggest markets in the world," Tyson panicked and his body was sweating but thanks to Old Spice, he is still smelling fresh.

"We could get someone to endorse our product. Easy peezy," Scott laughed quietly. Pausing, he thought and said, "Wait, are there any available celebrity athletes available at the moment?"

Tyson, typing on his laptop in the mahogany table, searched for someone. "This. He's currently working with Bad Dragon Industries but not with other deoderants,"

"Who is he?" the wolf asked, peeking on the screen.

"Zabivaka Putin. The famous football player, he is currently on Minnesota based on his Twitter," the hyena informed him.

"Then why is he holding a round ball with those black and white pentagons?" he was confused, a confused American.

"Oh sorry let me rephrase that for you. He is a soccer player," Tyson explained. "If you could, can you please meet him there and negotiate?" he continued.

"Why me? I'm busy!" he shouted.

"I checked your schedule. And also your emails. And you did say anything right?"

"Fine. But..." the wolf paused. "You'll do something for me in the future,"

"Okay, I owe you. You're the best," Tyson said smiling and Scott left the room straight to his office.

◌⑅●♡⋆♡YIFF♡⋆♡●⑅◌

A/N: my good friend orthus said that zabivaka's full name is zabivaka putin. because he is vladimir putin's baby. And thanks ty for da big help. u da best.