Chapter 1 - New Jersey

Hi, I'm Annalise Tilly. I'm 15 years old and I now live in New Jersey. Me and my mum are moving back here to see how my father is doing, she wants me to be into his life so he won't go "psycotic" ?? My father has been missing me since I was 8, when me and my mother left him. He hasn't seen me since then and that was 7 years ago. Me and my mother pull into the drive way and I see my father by the door waiting for us to get out of the car.  My dad smiles and waves at me, I wave and smile back, trying my best to be as happy as I can. 

*2 hours later*

I just finished unpacking my clothes and other stuff. I'm a little explorer when it comes to new things so maybe I should explore the house, I leave my room and enter the hallway, I notice this door at the end of the hall that says "Do not enter" I try to open the door but it's locked. It's a very old creepy looking door that you could find into a old haunted abandoned house. "ANNALISE TIME FOR SUPPER!" My mother screams out, I guess i'll finish my exploring after supper. I walk down the stairs and sit down at the table and start eating. My mother starts to talk "Annalise, we have something very important to tell you. But you cannot tell anyone this. Not everyone friends from home" My mum has my full attention now, I nodded which meant I understand, continue. My mum hits my dad's arm. My dad coughs then says "Look, I know I haven't seen you in so long but it's in your blood. You have to know. But before we tell you anything, I don't want a big reaction or you to think of me or your mother any different. I'm like this, your mum is like this. You're like this. There's no changing." I'm confused, "But you do have a choice of what you want, Alise. " I looked at them, "Mum, Dad. I don't understand what can be so bad? You guys can tell me anything. I won't have a bad reaction" I smiled. I got up to put my plate on the counter with a glass of grape juice.

"Alise. We are k-"

I gasp then dropped my glass of juice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliff hangerrrr ;)

Hey guys! I love you all! And miss you! Thank you for getting my story on my other account "FrankieRay" so many reads! I got 1,495 reads! That's amazing! I hope you guys like this story too! It's the same but it's not One Direction anymore! I'm sorry but I don't like them as much as I did before. :) Me and Kaydence are co-writing, re-writing. :)

Love you all! 

Have fun reading! :)

x. Frankie <3