.~Loki/Y/N Short Smutty One Shot.~

I wrote this because my friend kandyce gets horny for his horns

 You watch the white foam go down the shower drain, the smell of your strawberry shower gel evident in the air. Your boyfriend Loki was outside watching TV. He wasn't a huge fan of human technology but he took a liking to some shows, such as American Horror Story and Real Housewives. You had to keep your relationship a secret from everyone, considering the age gap and that your mom would probably flip shit if she saw a shirtless Asguardian standing in her living room. So you simply kept him a secret, a dirty little secret he was. By now you had already been kissed and had a little bit of sexual experience though you had never really gone as far as the 'big S'. You wanted to keep your virginity for someone you truly love, and to not lose it behind a club or some shut down alleyway. Loki respected this, and never went farther than making out. Of course he wasn't a virgin. I mean really, be realistic here. You step out of the shower and grab the white bodytowel from the rack, wrapping it around your body, and stepping in front of the mirror. You had never really been fully comfortable with your body, no matter how much Loki told you how beautiful you were. You flex your stomach, trying to make it look smaller.

"No need to do that" says a shirtless Loki behind you. His hair was ruffled and rough looking, but his eyes stayed the same stunning color. You smile as he puts his head on your shoulder and brushes a piece of hair out of your. He kisses your neck and looks at you. You feel a strong pang in your heart. You're ready.

"L-Loki. I'm ready"  he smiles and nods understandingly. 

"I will be gentle as I can be"  you nod but you know that he wont be gentle on the inside. In one swift movement he rips off the towel, exposing your body. You whimper and cover up, not wanting him to see your body, but he takes your hands off, and smiles at you sweetly. That sharp pang in your heart comes back, and your face gets warm.

"(Your Full Name) You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. Please don't cover it up"

You smile and he begins to unbutton his jeans, looking you in the eyes and laughing as he does so.

"You gonna help me?" he says, his eyes connected with yours. You help him unzip and he takes off your shirt and pants. His green eyes connect with your (E/C) ones. Your eyes trail down as he is left in only in boxers, he pulls them off slowly as if teasing you as he let's out a light chuckle when he pulls it off completely throwing is somewhere into the area. He presses his lips softly to your neck making you shudder with intense pleasure. He places your backside on the bathroom counter and in one swift movement, enters you. Immediately a feeling of a thousand sea urchins burns in the pit of your stomach. Your eyes water, but you bite your lip, not wanting to make a sound. You grip onto his shiny black hair, your bodies moving in sync. After a while, the feeling resides, and is replaced with a feeling only described as absolute nirvana. He starts to go deeper, hitting the back of your cervix with each stroke. Your hands clutch onto his back, your nails digging into him. You watch small scarlet droplets form by your fingers. "I'm coming" He says breathily, a slight smirk playing across his lips. He releases into you, his strokes sloppy and slow. You both laugh, and he pulls you down from the counter. "You're so beautiful, (Y/N)." He kisses your cheek.

♤I RLY NEED TO BATHE IN HOLY WATER NOW♤