Sexy Gym Time

You walked into the gym tired and half awake. Ugh why did you have to wake up to go to the gym. Well I guess its worth it because Tom's supposed to be here. That was one of your favorite parts about filming Chaos Walking.

As you walked through the door you already spotted Tom. He was lifting weights by himself. Guess Harrison didn't want to wake up early today.  You walked up to a mirror a bit away from Tom, who hadn't noticed you yet. You set your bag down and stretched in your tight athletic leggings and crop top that said "feel'n sexy". You bent down and touched your toes, and slowly rolled up poking your ass out on purpose, intention of Tom noticing. He didn't notice. Hmm. Maybe I should go say hi to him.

You walked over to where Tom was sitting on a work out bench.

You: Hey Tom.

Tom looked up, smiled and put the weight down.

Tom: Hey y/n I didn't hear you come in.

You: Yeah I didn't want to bug you because you were so focused on the weights.

Lies.

Tom: So what kind of work out are you doing this morning? *he said wiping he sweat off his face*

You bit your lip. Oh my god! His hotness is making this very  hard.

You: I was thinking maybe you could work me out?

Damn it, that came out way more sexual than I planned.

Tom: Sure! Did you want a hard work out or?

You: Hard.

Tom: Ok, you might wanna stretch first so you don't pull a muscle.

You did as he said and stretched, and he watched. You bent down and touched your toes again because this time he was watching.

Tom: So hows life?

You: Well, boring to be honest.

Tom: How come? Doesn't your boyfriend ever do anything fun with you?

You: I don't have a boyfriend.

Tom: Oh.

You: Ok I'm done stretching.

Tom: Now I want  you to start off easy and do 30 push-ups.

You daydreamed looking at his toned arm muscles , thinking about how badly youu wanted him to hold you with them. 

Tom: Y/n? You ok?

You: *You shook yourself out of your daze* Yeah, you want me to lick your abs.

You froze. Shit. Did you really just say that out load?!

You: I mean-

Tom: Why'd you day that? *he giggled*

You: I'm sorry I didn't mean to, it just kinda came out I guess.

Tom: No it's fine! Really. It's normal for two humans to be sexually attracted to each other.

Did he just? Does that mean? WHAT? Nows your chance. You walked to Tom and looked him straight in the eyes. Then he did something you DID NOT expect. He grabbed your hips and pulled you into him, and his lips crashed into yours, and kissed your hard and passionately for a good minute then pulled his lips away from yours, but still holding your hips to his.

Tom: You have no idea how long Iv'e waited to do that.

Then he pulled your lips back to his, this time he was even more into the kiss. 

He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around him and he carried you to the door then set you down.

Tom: Wanna go back to my place? Haz is probably out with Harry taking pictures.

You: Hell. Yes. 

Tom took your hand and you both ran to his car. He opened the door for you and you climbed in.

____________ *** i suggest listening to "Havana" by Camilla Cabello while reading this part for a good experience***

Tom carried you through the door of his house in the middle of the woods, and walked over the couch and put you down. Then he ripped of his tank top.

Tom: Take your clothes off. *he said panting*

You waisted no time as you pulled off your crop top and slipped off your bra. Tom dove for you and kissed up and down your upper body. You pushed him off you, and he stood up, and yo knelt down in front of him. He pulled down his shorts and then his boxers. You rubbed your hand up and down his shaft. He tilted his head back and moaned.

Then he pulled you up and gave you a quick kiss before laying you do down on the couch again. You pulled off your leggings and underwear, and Tom went straight for your womanly area. He bent down between your legs and kissed. Then he sucked on your clit, and after he slid his  tongue inside you. You let out a loud moan because no one was here you guys could be as loud as you wanted.

He pulled his tongue out of you and hopped on the couch over you, and gave you a few more kisses along your jawline.

Tom: Tell me if it hurts or I'm going too fast. Ok? *he whispered while looking up at you with innocent eyes*

You: Ok.

Then he slid his cock into you allowing you to adjust to him. You both let out a moan. He started to slowly, causing you to quietly moan and want more.

You: Oh  Tom, please baby faster.

Tom picked up his pace going in and out of you faster than before.

Tom moaned as you called his name. You were moaned Tom's name as colorful curse words fell from your lips. 

You: Please Tom. Fuck me harder.

He thrusted into faster and deeper than before, hitting your g-spot. 

Tom: Baby I want you to come for daddy ok?

You nodded with your eyes screwed shut, and somehow Tom went even faster.

You: Oh GOD baby! Im coming! P-please don't stop!

Tom fucked you for about a minute longer until your orgasm arrived. You screammed in pleasure and then you could feel Tom come inside you.

He pulled out of you and you sat up to greet his lips.

Tom: We better get dressed before Harry and Haz get back...

THE END 

I hoped you guys liked it this took awhile because I'm a teen and have no experience with this stuff.