The closet

Anngie would always stay up late, even on school days. She would always be one her iPhone texting on Instagram or watching You Tube videos, but she stayed up too later then she would normally do. She would normally go to sleep at 12am or 1am. Anngie naps at the afternoon and stays wide awake at night.... She naps because she has nothing to do in life. 

But one Friday- well now Saturday morning she stood up till 3am checking on who was also up this late too, she also got too bored and couldn't sleep, then she heard noises coming out of her closet and heard the sound of claws scratching behind the door. But she only paid attention to the closet because she thought some demonish thing would come out. Anngie looked at the time and it was 3am!! Since she was too chicken to investigate she hid under her blankets and yelled out "JESUS CHIST COMPELS YOU CUS BISH I AIN'T READY FOR DIS!!!!!" She brings out her Bible and cross and started yelling out random verses. "I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE BEGINNING AND THE END, THE FIRST AND THE LAST!!!!!" "F-fear meh demon!!!!!" Anngie nervously demanded. Suddenly the door started to open slowly, very slowly. This scared Anngie even more so she violently threw the cross at the closet door, "BEGONE SATAN!!!!" Anngie  screamed. But the door opened faster. "I swear to the living GAWD if you take one step I will give you the 'slap slap' with me belt!" Anngie threatened. Sam slammed the closet door open and made Anngie jump 2 inches off her bed. "BOO-" suddenly Anngie interrupted Sam and starts whipping Sam with her belt. "ANNGIEE STAHPPP ;(((!!!!!!" Sam plead. Then Anngie finally stopped and throws the belt to the wall for no reason. "Aye what was that for?!?!??!!" Sam complained at Anngie. "Me thought you was a demon or SATAN!!!" Anngie sarcastically explained.

•••••••••••••••••••••••
*time skip thingy*

"Oh wow I can't believe you flipping scared me AGAIN Sam!" Anngie pouted. "Ayyyye that's what friends do." Sam replied. "So how did you like, make noises in the closet and claw scratching on the door at the same time?" Anngie asked. Sam looked confused at Anngie for a second. "Um, I don't know what your talking about Anngie, I was only in your closet." Sam replied. "Suuuuure Sam, it's not like some random demonic spirit did that XD!" Anngie joked. "I'm serious dude, it's just impossible for me to do those 2 things at the same time." Sam said. "Then.... Who did it...?" Anngie asked nervously while both her and Sam were starring at the door as the door knob began to slowly turn...