1

Meredith's pov

Today I was moving la because it's a free country and im 18 and can do what I want.

My phone buzzes and I see it's from the Dolan Twins YouTube channel, "EXTREME WEDGIE HANGMAN CHALLENGE"!

oh god... i hear a voice from downstairs, "m let's go we're gonna be late"   I  get my bags an get Into my uber, the driver looks like a pedophile but it's all good I got me some pepper spray and i can just kick him in the balls if he attacks.

Since I had nothing else to do in the uber I decide to watch the twins new video, they're so cute and hilarious oml.
e: "GRAYSON YOU SAID THERE WAS NO B
g: "IM SORRY IM DYSLEXIC ETHAN".

I bursted out laughing but then realized we were at the airport already... I cant believe im moving to  la... my mom thinks it's a bad idea bc of the fact that im literally obsessed with the twins and will probably steal them and make them live with me but hopefully I don't 💀...

We got on the plane after waiting, "so many annoying babies ugh" I wanted to Kermit until the peanuts came and once i was done eating them i fell asleep...

"WAKE UP WAKE UP" my mom said as I got up tellin myself that I needed life alert from almost having a heart attack, "im up geez".

We decided to go get something to eat then find our hotel, I looked like shit with barely any makeup and bun that didn't even look like a bun and a giant sweatshirt with my volleyball shorts.

"Dude watch where your going ass clown" i said until I felt the person put something in my hand and walked off. I didn't get a good glimpse of them but they gave me their phone number on the note. I put it in my pocket to text later bc I was hungry asf and needed to eat a burger asap!

YOYO: This was short bc it's 3 am but yolo next chapter is gonna be crazy once she realizes she's phsyco for the twins haha if there is any spelling errors Im sorry and also I chose the name Meredith to make u guys mad haha but most of the time ppl in the book will just call her "m" but aye new chapters every day xoxo ass clowns jk ily btw I hated the new movie "IT"