CHAPTER 1

A/N: please vote if you enjoy <333

- YOUR POV -
7:05 AM

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry..

The radio played the soft tune of Victoria, Nathan and my song. Cheesy, I know, but doesn't everyone have their guilty pleasures? I couldn't remember the last time I was up this early since the last day of school; but despite it being the bane of my existence, I was glad to be back in the corrupt, anti-meritocratic and fascist place we all call Blackhell.

I was happy to be away from my disfunctional and loaded family, and my stepmother made sure of that. My father didn't see the succubus I saw. He adored her, her adored her so much that he dropped my real mother in a second when I was 13. Long story short, she went crazy and all witch-sequel and wicca, killed herself. In her suicide note, she said she left me a gift that I'd only be able to find within myself. The power of.. self love? I don't know. I was too broken up about it to find out and that's the way it's always been. Maybe one day.

You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fucking special

Bringing me back to the point.. Ah, the first day of school. As much as I loved my friends, beer and bitching about the non-elite AND our daddy issues were becoming less appealing to me- and seeing as though that's all we did over break, colour me excited. I even heard a rumour that Principal Wells was accepting a new student, a scholar, and with Chloe's expulsion and Rachel's disappearance, it felt like perfect timing. Though I let my thoughts wander, I'm pretty bad-ass at multitasking. I do my regular morning stretches, grab a towel and shower supplies, but not before planning my outfit and checking my texts.

3 Unread Messages

1. CHLOE PRICE: heard from rachel yet

Sigh...

2. NATHAN PRESCOTT: ya nth new dads a fkin dick

3. WARREN GRAHAM: If you get a chance to talk to the new girl. lemme kno :)

Bzzt, bzzt. Bzzt, bzzt.
Ah, the infamous Victoria Maribeth Chase.

I picked up the call, putting it on loud speaker as I searched under my bed for my damn headphones.

"You know I'm right across the hall, right?" I groan into the mic.

"Like I could forget! Are you forgetting all the times you sleep-talk? Like last week when you slept over at mine and had that dream? Oh, Nathan! Oh-"

Ever have those moments where you feel the need to flush your head out with bleach?

"You are so full of shit... Anyway, what's the sitch?"

"Did you see that new chick move in last night? Yawn. She couldn't be more of granola girl! Probably has a dumb polaroid camera and a stupid  Tumblr page."
I loved her, but it was too early to be this Victoria-ish.

"..Granola girl...?"

"It's a trope, idiot."

"Yeah, whatever. Meet me at the showers in 3, Vic." And with that, I ended the call and tossed my phone onto my bed.