Sweaty old man ??

Its 2am rn lmfao this is probably going to be a 2 part fic I fucking hate myself lets jump right into it
-

It was a normal Saturday afternoon, and drew made his way up the steps to the home that he and jonathan recently checked out. He was greeted by the camera man and the sound guy, but who he was really excited to see was his brother, Jonathan. He opened the houses door and was greeted to the sight of a shirtless Jonathan dripping with sweat. Drew flushed, trying to hide the sly smile that flew across his lips. " hey man !" Jonathan greeted his brother, grabbing a water bottle off the table and downing it in less than 3 seconds. ' I wish that was my benis ' drew thought, angrily glaring at the inanimate object for a moment. you see, Drew has always wanted to pound his brother. Maybe it was the fact that they looked exactly alike, it would kind of be like Fucking yourself. Jonathan's a freak, god damn. " hey Jonny, how is the house coming along ?" Drew asked after he finally snapped out of his gaze, looking at the work Jonathan has done so far. " nothing much, just replacing a few windows, fixing the plumbing, the norm." Jonathan sighed, rubbing his neck. Drew crept next to his taller brother, patting him on his back. Sparks flew through his finger tips at the touch. " I'll keep you company, BRO" he smiled, walking to take a seat on a nearby work bench. Jonathan chuckled at this , picking up a hammer and getting back to work.
A few hours passed, until everyone packed their things and left the house. Well, besides drew and Jonathan. " it appears that we're the only ones left " Jonathan laughed, wiping his face with a discarded tshirt. Drew laughed dryly. Jonathan smelt of wood chipping and sweat, making drew almost NUT on the spot. ( I keep getting their names mixed up ?? They are the exact same person WHATCTHE fuck ) drew bit his lip and crossed his legs, trying to hide his look of embarrassment. " god, it's so hot in here " Jonathan said finally after a few moments of silence, wiping his chest. He then grabbed a water bottled and poured it over his head, sighing at the contact. Drews mouth fell agape, as he watched. What was this, some shitty scene from twilight ? By then,he was rocking a semi and basically hyperventilating. It was only around 7pm, and Jonathan was working till 9. How was he going to last another 2 hours with this fuck machine ? Did he just call his brother a fuck machine ? Yes he did, Fuck you.

Lmfao I'll continue this tomorrow probably 😫👊