Bakugo has a girlfriend?

It was a normal day in class 1-A. There were about 30 mins before class started suddenly the class doors opens. standing there was a light pink hair girl she ran over to Bakugo desk with a notebook in her hand. she stands in front of Bakugo desk with a pout on her face. "Bakugo! you left your notebook in my room again" Bakugo smirks looking up at the light pink hair female. " Thanks, baby that would suck not having my notebook today" he replies.

Everyone almost fell to the ground on how Bakugo is being so nice to a person for once. "Wait did he said babe," Kirishima says has his mouth hits his desk. Then suddenly Kirishima looks at Bakugo " Bro is that your girlfriend" The light pink hair girl blushes at Kirishima comment.

Bakugo snaps on Kirishima "She is and what's it to you hedgehog hair" everyone had their mouth open knowing Bakugo has a girlfriend and was nice to her. The pink hair girl clears her throat as she introduces her self to the class "I'm Yoshimi Katagami also an upperclassman but you guys might know me as Midnight daughter " she says with a smile.

Mineta stands up from his chair with hearts in his eyes "W-wait you're midnight daughter" he says drooling as he got pervert thoughts. Yoshimi nods to his comments as she smiles warmly. Bakugo gently grabs his girlfriend and push her to the door "That's enough showing you off to the class for today don't you have a class to attend" He says with a hint of jealousy in his voice. Yoshimi giggles cupping Bakugo cheeks "I'll see you after school love" Bakugo smiles gently kissing her lips " Sounds good babe also if anyone flirts with you tell me so I can blast their asses," he says angrily.

Yoshimi nods giggling walking to her class. Bakugo walks back in his class as he saw everyone on the ground.

Note from the author~

This is my first time writing a story it sucks I know but oh well I hope you enjoy cx