1 - The Beggining Of The End.

Those days were usually dark, stormy and merciless

Those days were usually dark, stormy and merciless. Barry Allen had lost his lover and Central City its hero. 

The current S.T.A.R. Labs were in a critical condition - more destroyed than ever, since the particle accelerator explosion. The streets remained empty because of the last attack in the city's center. 

Currently, the command comes out of an unfamiliar cortex, where Killer Frost and Savitar usually sleep and adjust their final guesses for the city's final take over.

'' I already told that you did not have to do it.'' - She gives her ultimatum, keeping her low tone. If they were work together, they should not fight for mere misunderstandings.

''And I already told that I don't care about anything that envolves Barry.'' - He stepped closer, making her to straighten her posture and gazing lightly at his burn. He let a mischievous side smile out, through the blonde's weakness. ''You know... I remember  very well the last time Caitlin lost her control and let you out, before you became who you really are...'' - Savitar leaned even closer and his hands wrapped around Frost's waist. '' Maybe you want to remember a few moments that were really worth it in those horrible days as Caitlin Snow and Barry Allen.'' - She knew he was talking about her freezing kiss. She sighed. 

In her deep inside, where her hair was still dark and her eyes were brown, she wanted not to hesitate. However, Frost did not wanted to fail in her own plans.

''Well, what I remember it is you telling me that I am not Caitlin and you are not Barry. - She stepped back. 

''Right...'' - He laughed sarcastically. Then, she knew he was just teasing her and testing her all the time, because he loved doing that. 

She kept questioning herself about the real intention of this evil version of Barry. She needed him to get what she wanted and certainly he needed her. Part of her hated having helped Savitar and betraying the trust of those she loved, but another one just wanted to get rid of everything she remembered so far. Frost really wanted to get rid of Caitlin Snow and her past. 

For her, this part was her weakness - all the love and affection she felt for Barry, Cisco, H.R., Iris, Joe, Wally and Iris. She was exhausted of hiding her real emotions and resentments. This is who she really was - Killer Frost, the real one.

The feeling of being at the top and getting everything she desired without caring how others would be affected. After all, it was what Barry did. He did not think about anyone when he screwed with the timeline, giving her icy powers. Besides, the rest of the team just think about how fix her, making her even more broken that she was. She was not their defective toy. 

In the end, everyone was like this - they try to fix her, finding her a cure, when she did not need it, but he was an exception. He needed her and she knew what this was about. So, she would do anything to get her ascension on a past that only could tread on her destiny. 

Frost had her mission to get the philosopher stone back to the God of Speed back to finally complete their goal, indeed, it would not have a easier job than it, once she knew Cisco would always hesitate to attack the ''sweet'' her, especially now that she had taken his hands and his powers in a frozen way. 

''You know what you need to do. Come back soon.'' - Savitar adjusted his suit as usual. 

''Today, your moods are sweet as lemons'' - She rolled her eyes and let a long sight out.

''Dress for the job that you want. I gave your suit for you to do what is necessary.''

''What is wrong with you?'' - Frost got impatient at the temporal duplicate's anger.

He was unsure about his decision. Savitar knew that Barry would do anything to get Caitlin back and with her humanity unlocked, he was afraid of losing her again.

''Barry will come for you. That is why.'' - He violently threw the tool to the ground.

''So...?'' - That was enough to let all his anger out.

''That's not supposed to happen, Frost. He dying of sadness was supposed to happen.''

''Maybe he is... Inside.'' - The blonde shrugged her shoulders at the remaining's  complains. 

''In my old memories, he was NOT coming for you. You are not thinking about changing sides, are you? - He arched his eyebrows, reflecting all his evil look at mine. 

''You have everything I want. What do you think I would choose?'' - She turned away and waved. ''If you excuse me, I have a goal to achieve''. Frost pretend to bow to him. He rolled his eyes at her dark humor. 

                                                                                        (...)

The blonde adjusted her position and let several sights out in her way to S.T.A.R. Labs. As in every journey in which she would crash with Barry and Cisco. She prepared psychologically to face them even with her denying, a part of herself screamed loudly to stop, but her desires were still higher than Caitlin's will. Killer Frost had waited enough to weaken Caitlin Snow's body and finally getting the control of it.  In the end of the day, she was just like Savitar - both of them had taken those paths because they had been thrown away by the fate and other's ''love''. 

The memories invaded her mind as she entered in her old workplace. She was not nervous about who she was anymore, but who she was about to meet. 

''Caitlin?'' - It had been a long time since she heard that name. Her heartbeat increased.

''Flash.''

''What are you doing here?'' - She ran her fingers under the dusty furniture and blew the residue that remained at her fingertip. 

''I knew you would be here. I came to see how my friend was.'' - He rested in the chair I used to use.

''A friend who killed your fiancée.'' - Frost let a sarcastic laugh out.

''No. Savitar was the one who killer her. You are just clouded by your own powers, they are messing with your mind.'' - Barry had made an unexpected proximity, making the blonde retreat herself.

''Believe what you want.'' - She shrugeed. - '' We are even since you killed mine.''

''Cait...''

''What do you want me to do to make you understand that you are not supposed to call me that anymore?'' - Allen leaned closer enough so both of them felt their breaths.

A flash of memories reached her mind. Something made her feel uneasy.