Kawaii~chans night out

It was a cold fall night while kawaii~chan had
just gone to her friend aphmau's house to pick up her practice book for a test she was walking home when she heard some noise in a bush beside her. She didn't think much of it so she just kept on walking then she started to hear footsteps from behind her so she started to walk faster and then run then she bumped into someone and fell into the ground and look up to her surprise it was garroth "o-oh h-hey garroth~kun what are you doing out her so late it's a school night?" Kawaii says "..." "G-g-garroth~kun?" He then gets closer to her and she then realized that his eyes were red and he had fangs he then grabs her wrists and pulls her closer (just to bite her neck!sinners) she then squeaked as he bites her neck to suck blood she tries to push him off of her but is not stronger enough so instead she kicks garroth in his bad area (I'm trying to make this innocent so that's why I said bad area) he fall to the ground in pain as she runs away and ends up at the park and sees someone it looks like her friend katelyn.
Kawaii runs up other friend "Katelyn! Help please! Help kawaii~chan!" Katelyn turns around and kawaii screams as she sees yet another friend turned into a monster yet Katelyn is now a zombie.
Kawaii runs and runs until she can't run anymore and stops to breathe she then hears a howl and turns slowly to see Aaron but with ears and a tail like a werewolf "A-Aaron! No! Please! Think about aphmau~chan! She wouldn't get with someone who kills their friends!" She cries Aaron just stares at kawaii and walks closer she takes a deep breath and is pulled into a hug.
her eyes widen in shock but hugs back "t-thank you kawaii~chan" she hears him whisper they let go and hears a groan and looks over to see Katelyn and Zane both zombies and walks slowly at them "Run kawaii~chan I'll hold them off!" Aaron yells and she runs.
She hides behind a tree and turns to see 2 pairs of red eyes and screams seeing Garroth and Laurence "G-Garroth~kun! Laurence~kun! Please don't! They grab her and both bite into her neck (stop thinking like that nasty people) garroth bites in the same place and Laurence on the other side moments later they back up and look at the new Kawaii~chan
Light grey skin red eyes 2 vampire marks on both sides of neck and her hair is faded pink
"BEEP BEEP BEEP" All of the sudden Kawaii wakes up to see the clock at 6:10 and has to get ready for school.

Hey sorry it's short
I just wanted to do something small
For now
There was going to be other parts but stuff doesn't always happen the way we want yea
513 words
BYE BYE