Avail the Best Endonasal Surgery for Removal of Pituitary Tumors

Pituitary gland regulates production of various hormones that contribute to our overall growth. It controls our blood pressure, reproductive system and sexual maturation as well. This is why it is also called as 'master gland'. Any kind of abnormality such as tumors in pituitary gland can significantly impact the quality of our life. Persistent headaches, loss of eyesight, sexual health issues, anxiety, excessive sweating and severe joint pain are the most prominent symptoms of pituitary tumors. An endonasal endoscopic surgery can be a good alternative if you are experiencing such problems.

Endonasal Endoscopic Surgery for Pituitary Tumors

Endonasal endoscopic surgery for pituitary tumors can noticeably improve your health and reduce abnormal symptoms. This procedure is minimally invasive in nature which signifies that it does not need any long incisions. As a matter of fact, this surgery is performed by inserting medical devices in nose of patients. The following points give out the steps that are involved in endonasal endoscopic surgery for pituitary tumors.

Health Checkup - Your doctors will evaluate your complete health before beginning this procedure.

Special Medical Instruments - You will be given sedatives or local anesthesia so that you do not experience any uneasiness during operation. Your doctors will insert a sophisticated medical instrument which is called as an 'endoscope' in your nose. This device is long and thin and it has a high-resolution camera at one of its edges that guide your doctor for achieving positive results.

Removal of Tumors - Doctors reach the exact location with the help of images generated by endoscope and remove the tumors carefully.

Monitoring - Your doctors may monitor you for some time following your pituitary tumor treatment for reducing the chances of serious complications.

Merits of Availing Endonasal Surgery in India

India is one of the most loved neurocare hubs across the world. The main reason behind increasing popularity of this country among international patients is quality of healthcare treatments. This country has a wide network of accredited super-specialty hospitals which are well-equipped with state-of-the-art technology and latest diagnostic machines. In addition to this, majority of neurosurgeons in India are immensely talented, highly qualified and well-experienced. They are adept in performing various types of pituitary tumor treatments and surgeries. Success record of endonasal surgery in India is also fairly high. Therefore, overseas patients seeking best neurological solutions in a tranquil atmosphere can opt for endonasal surgery in India. 

You can send your queries at:

info@indianmedtrip.com

https://indianmedtrip.com/contact-us/

Call or WhatsApp: +91-8600855554

Tollfree: +18008647351 (USA) 

Source: https://indianmedtrip.wordpress.com/2017/09/11/avail-the-best-endonasal-surgery-for-removal-of-pituitary-tumors/