from the moment i awoke

Darkness, that's all that was until suddenly there was a bright light, for a moment I was blind but eventually my eyes adjusted and I was able too see. There where people crowded around me, looking down at me. I hear one of the people mutter "this one might turn out alright". A few of the other people nod their heads in agreement. I look around me studying my surroundings more, from what I can see I am on a table in a room that is a light grey almost white colour. One of the people says to me "well 0w0, I hope you did turn out alright". At the time I wasn't sure of what 0w0 meant but I soon learned that was my name here, more specifically my model number. I was number 00 of the W batch, I'm not sure why the W was in the middles of the 0's but it wasn't really important. Eventually I was picked up by one of the people and taken to a place that I was told was my living quarters. I was placed in a room similar to the room I was in before but with more furniture. I tried to stand up as the man left the room but found I was unable to stand on my first try. I tried again and again finally being able to stand and slowly I walk over to the bed and climb up onto it. I lay there for a while just looking around. My eyes begin to feel heavy and I start drifting off to sleep. It feels like no time passed at all untill I was awoken to people yelling and my body twitching violently on the floor. People where shouting she's glitching and asking for help or asking to get a doctor. At the time I had no idea what was going on and what was happening to me. I soon learned that what happened to me that day would affect me for my whole life.