Just Engaged ❤

Robby: *gets down on one knee* Sara Hopkins you are my best friend, I love you so much and I always knew that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so would you make me the happiest man on eart and Marry me?

Sara: *Starts getting teary eyes * Yes!

(Two months later)

Sara's POV:
Alright just got the lights set and the camera is ready too now just to call Robby *Sara calls Robby*

The Conversation:
Robby: Hey babe what's up?

Sara:Hey hun can you come over? I want to shoot a vid about our engagement story.

Robby: Yeah sure just give me 10 mins I'm at Starbucks.

Sara: OH get me a-

Ribby: Oh umm *mimics phone cutting off* what was that babe- your breaking up I *cuts the call*

Sara: Ugh SERIOUSLY!

*20 mins later*

*Message Notification*

Oh looks like I got a text from- *heart sinks* It's....Scott

Text Convo:

Scott: So what are you up to tonight?

Sara: I though I told to never to speak to me again Scott!

Scott: Oh come on you still mad about what happened at that party last January?

Sara: Scott...i think we both know the answer that that.

Scott: Hmm not really come one tell me!

Sara: Here is a hint; you, me and alcohol = BAD idea...does that ring a bell?

Scott:Oh come on

Sara: Bye Scott *Blocks number*

*Knock at door*
"Come in" the door opens and Robby comes in. "Here babe *hands Sara Starbucks* Sorry I took so long the line there was HUGE line and i- hey are you Ok?" Robby asks as he puts his phone on the coffee table. "Yeah why would you ask?"I said trying to avoid eye contact . "Well normally you would come running up to me when I have Starbucks and well you haven't looked at me ever since I entered the house, is everything alright?". "Yeah I'm just a bit tired that's all". "Oh ok..well that vid isn't gonna film itself let's get to it!" Robby says trying to change the subject.

(After they shoot the video)

Their convo:

Robby:So when are you thinking of uploading this?

Sara:Maby in a week

Robby: A week?!?

Sara: Hey don't blame me I take long to edit!

Robby: Mmm ok

Sara: Hey! *punches Robby playfully*

Robby:Ahah *checks phone* Hey Sara it's pretty late can I sleep here for the night?

Sara: Yea sure just let me get changed its too hot here.

*She come back wearing a sports bra and shorts*

Robby: Umm

Sara: What's wrong

Robby: You are umm

Sara: I am not wearing a shirts it's too hot.

Robby: Umm no it's just- I think you put on some weight.

Sara: *response in panic *Oh well I just ate.

Robby: Come on hun really that's your best excuse *laugh*

Sara: Hey I-

Robby: *He bear hugs Sara and they fall on the bed*

Sara: AHH! *giggles*

Sara: I mean your not thin yourself Rib!

Robby: Rib? What's Rib?

Sara: Its my nickname for you short for Riberto.

Robby: Ahah ok sure so what should I call you? my little piggy?

Sara: Hey cut it out! *giggles*

Robby: Ahaha alright goodnight hun *He cuddles her*

Sara: Night babe

(They fall asleep while cuddling)

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N:

YES! I've been thinking of making a Sara Hopkins fanfic for a while now I believe this is the only one because trust me I've spent a long time trying to find a Sara Hopkins fanfic and I'm pretty sure this is the only one, but if I'm wrong please feel free to msg me and tell me the name of the fanfic and hopefully I inspire any of those SayHop fans out there to start their own fanfic.

And big shout out to ma girl RitianneE for making my cover, if you don't know who she is, What are you dooing? Please go check her stories out she makes AMASING content that I'm sure you would love.

Anyways that wraps up today's chapter I will see you in the next one baiii ❤