chapter one

"Juvia can't believe Juvia was chosen," Juvia says in third person as always. I'm not sure why she talks like that, but I mean if that's what she likes.

"Well, you were an S-class mage at your old guild, Juvia. I'm not so surprised."

"Yeah, it only makes sense. You were also part of the Element Four," my purple exceed, Eris, says walking beside us. I hold back my laugh thinking about how her and Gray battled. He totally groped her. 

"Juvia knows, but it's still shocking to Juvia," she says and I can't meet her eyes know what I just thought about. If I looked at her I would laugh.

"I'm going to beat everyone and become the next S-Class Mage," Natsu tells from in front of us throwing his fist in the air. "I'm going to be Fairy Tail's top Mage!"

"I don't know about that last part Natsu. Evie, is on a way higher level than you," Lucy says looking back at me with a smile. She's always been so sweet. It's just how Lucy is. She's very kind and giving. She tends to put people before her and sometimes she lets people push her around a little too much, but that's why she has me because I'll beat the crap out of anyone who messes with my girl.

"I'm going to defeat her then she'll fall in love and marry me," Natsu grins pulling his hands on his head and glancing back at me.

"In your dreams, Flame Brain," I retort then mutter. "Fire Cloud Dragon Shock Wave."

Purple electricity dances off my fingers and flies through the air between Natsu and I before hitting his lower back.

"Ow, Evie! What was that for," Natsu yells facing me with eyes of fury that are supposed to scare me, but don't. Natsu never scares anyone in the guild because knowing him he's actually a soft little puppy who cares about everyone.

"For saying stupid stuff, Natsu. I thought I told you before not to say dumb stuff like that around me again."

"She did say that, Hot Head," Gray says with his hands in his pockets and his shirt disappearing which Juvia had caught.

"Put on a shirt, Streaker," Natsu growls and Gray looks down to see his shirt missing. When he looks to Juvia he snatches it out of her hands before putting it back on.

"I don't know why, but I can't find any of my shirts at home. It's like they're all missing."

"I wonder why," Natsu, Lucy, and I say. Natsu and Lucy both raise an eyebrow to Gray, but I look at Juvia who I know always keeps the shirts she can that he strips off. She has three drawers of his clothes at his house.

She blushes before looking away from me and I actually laugh. I can't believe her. I wonder what he's going to say when they get married.

"Anyways," Natsu says shrugging off what just happened. "I want to get some food to shove into my bag so I don't get hungry during the trial."

"Not too many, Natsu. Knowing you you're probably going to take everything you actually need out of your bag and fill it with food," I say looking up to the sky and watch as a bird passes over us.

"Well, I have to pack Happy food too," Natsu replies and I roll my grey-blue eyes. "That also takes room."

"Stop making excuses, Natsu. Happy carries his own damn backpack. You're so helpless," I tell him pointing to the blue exceed who's flying beside my own exceed, Eris.

***

I split ways with the group needing to get a few things of my own before we leave. It's going to be a long trip I can feel it.