Chapter 1

Rick opened his garage door, ready to fly with Morty on next adventure. He then noticed, a body of an alien, laying in front of his 'lab'. It was a female, with light purple skin, lizard-like tail, sharp ears, (h/c) hair, and (e/c) eyes. She was bleeding purple blood, and was passed out. His grandson immediatelly reacted, and pulled Rick in the direction of the girl. Great, another pain in the ass.

He sighed heavily. "L-Look Morty. I dont... I-It's not a g-good idea to help some... Some fucking alien b-bitch Morty." He said, as he pulled away from his grasp. Morty kneeled in front of the female. "Geez, R-Rick. She n-needs help! P-Please help h-her!" It irritated the old man, a lot. This alien chick could kill him. "W-What If.. What if sh-she's a *burp* one of.. One of  the f-feds!?" His irritation just grew stronger. 

Morty glared at his grandpa. "I-I don't care R-Rick! Do S-Something!" He yelled. Blue-haired man was finally out of arguments. He gave up. With a loud groan, He picked up the alien, quite violently. He walked trough his secred trapdoor, along with the 14-year old. He set the female on a table, and started doing science stuff. His grandson just stared, and tried to process what Rick was doing. Just then, he noticed the alien was completly naked. He blushed dark shade of red. "I-I'm go-gonna go!" He said quickly and left the secret.. basement.

Rick just shrugged, and continued his work. When he was finally done, and made sure that the female was alive, he decided to dress her, so his horny grandson won't have any ideas. He then cuffed the girl to the wall, in case she was one of the feds. You better not be another annoying parasite. He thought, and with that, he left.

~1st pov~ 

I opened my eyes, just to see that i was in.. Some kind of.. weird.. lab? "Um.. Hello? Is someone there!?" Suddenly i heard something open. An older man with pointy light blue hair, and.. a lab coat, came up to me. He was a human? "Oh so you... you finally decided t-to wake up." He mumbled. I could smell alcohol, but not too much. Was he drinking? "N-Now.. What.. Who the f-fuck are you?" He asked. His voice was raspy. So.. is he human? "I.. I don't speak human.." I said quietly, hoping that he'd understand.

Even if i could understand him, i couldn't speak his language. I studied earth anguage, but this one was different! How many languages do they have.. I heard that man whisper something under his breath. He searched for something in some kind of box. I then noticed that i was dressed. In the same outfit he had, actually.

After a while, he came up, crouched in front of me, and clipped a weird.. Bracelet-thing around my wrist. "N-Now.. Speak!" He said harshly and impatiently. "Who  th-the fuck are yo-u?!" I shivered slightly. He was so close, and.. he's intimidating... I gulped and finalyl spoke up.

"M...My name is (y/n).." He just stared at me with a bored and annoyed look. "A-And where ar... Are you fr-from?" I thought for a moment. My mind was completly blank. My last memory was of me, slowly dying on ground on this dirt planet. "I don't remember.." I mumbled. "I only remember bleeding and passing out." I said, trying to push my fear away. The old man clearly didn't believe me. 

***

I've been sitting in this basement-like thing, for about a week or so. He's done everything. Ask politely, turtured me, yelled at me, he even stopped feeding me. But i knew nothing. He once again, came down. He watched me. I didn't struggle to get free. I was too weak.  I was just sitting there. My skin was waaay paler than usual, my eyes probably darker, and with a tint of red. I looked at Rick, who also looked at me. He already held some kind of weapon. "I don't remember..." I mumbled and closed my eyes, ready to get beaten up.

He crouched in front of me. I slightly opened my eyes to look at him. He held a piece of chicken in front of me. Is it another sick torture? He then shoved the food in my mouth. "E-Eat it.. Y-You *burp* Piece... Of sh-shit" I could smell alcohol from him. Guess he was drunk. I did as he said. After i ate, he finally uncuffed my hands. I looked at him curiously. "Y-You're us- you're.. fr-free to.. to go. I *burp* D-Don-n't nee-ed you... *burp* You're Use... Useless.." He said, obvioudly struggling to get that sentence out.

"But.. I have nowhere to go Rick." I said it, like it was the most obvious thing, in the entire world. I heard him groan. "If Mor-Morty knew i.. I let you g-go like th-that.. Ugh, he'd be even.. even more of... *burp* a pa-pain in my a-ass.." Even if i wanted to run, i had nowhere to. I didn't like the presence of Rick, but i couldn't do anything about it. "F-Fine.. Stay at o-our home.." I smiled slightly. The old man got up, and walked up to his other, 'main' lab. "W-What the Fu..Fuck are..  are you *burp* wa-waiting for?" He asked, obviously irritated.

I followed him, and looked around. It was so bright.. I looked at all the weird colorful substances, and the boxes with someweird gadgets inside "E-Every one is.. They're out s-so.. *burp* You're F-Free to look around.." He said, and started working on something. I nodded and walked out of the room, to explore the house. First i went to the kitchen. It wasn't big, but average. I snooped around in shelves. I found cereal, cookies, spices, sugar, and... A cupboard full of.. red stuff. "W.. Whaain?" I tilted my head to the side, took a bottle of the red stuff, and walked back to Rick.

"What is it?" I asked pointing at the red stuff. "W-Wine. *burp* An Alc-alcohol." I nodded, and walked away quickly, before he got annoyed wih me. I quickly placed the bottle back where i took it from, and walked out of the kitchen, into the living room. There was a tv, a couch.. A photo of a white dog.. Nothing unusual. I knew a lot about earth.. But some things were new to me. I snooped around a little more. Finally i walked back to Rick. "Where do you sleep?" He glanced at me and turned back. "couch" His response was short and his voice sounded bored.

"And.. Where do i sleep?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He stood still for a moment. "P-P-Probably in li-living room with... with me... b-but on ground." After he said that, i slightly blushed. Sleeping in one room with a man? I.. I don't think i ever did that before. Uh, yeah, that's funny, since i don't remember shit... 

***

Rick motioned for me to get out of the garrage. I stood in the kitchen, and smiled softly at the family. I heard a gasp from someone, but i ignored it. "S-So.. This, is (y/n), she's-she's my... my friend, and she i-i-is amnesiac.. I-I'm going to help.. help her regain m-memories." I looked at Rick, slightly suprised. I didn't think that he would really help me with that. Guess he's actually nice afterall...

When i finished eating with the family, they went their separate ways. Morty to his room, Summer did the same. Jerry went to his office, and Beth went to work for night-shift. I just sat on couch, next to Rick, and watched Ball Fondlers with him. "Wil lyou really help me with my amnesia?" I asked looking at him.

 "N-N-No. I L.. I lied." He said simply, and took a sip of alcohol from his bottle. I sighed, I knew it was too good to be true. but then i smirked to myslef. "So, you're going to just let me be another pain up your ass?" There was a minute of silence. Then, old man looked at me with a smirk. "I-I can be the.. The pain up YOUR a-ass, Princess." I blsushed furiously, and flipped him off. It just made him laugh. It's gonna be hard now.