1

Cassandra

"Cassie, i'm bored!" My little brother Eddie jumped up and down on the spot.

"Eddie, it's raining! Are you really asking to go outside?" I looked at him in disbelief. He nodded and giggled. Eddie and I had both caught sickness due to the weather, but everyone who knows Eddie Corcoran, knows that he is a storm that cannot be controlled. A 5 year old storm, that is. A/N: Edward Corcoran was seen on a missing sign in the 2017 IT, and i was wheezing bc that's literally my last name and it's not even a common name either

"Fine then, don't get sick. Mom will kill me." I pulled out a piece of paper I had placed neatly into my desk drawer. It was folded into a small boat. I hid it behind my back and walked back up to Eddie, kneeling down to his height.

I pulled it out and he smiled ear to ear, pulling me into a big hug. "Are you sure you wanna go out in this weather?" I asked and he waltzed over to the window.

"Yeah! There's another little boy with a boat too!" He shouted. Sure enough, I saw a little blonde boy in a yellow rain coat running out of a house down the street, towards our house.

"Quickly then! Maybe you can be friends!" Without another word, Eddie rushed out of the house and I saw his familiar red raincoat underneath my window.

"Be careful! Love you!" I shouted, and at the same time, I heard a male voice shout the same thing. I looked down the street, to see another boy hanging out of his bedroom window.

"Love you Billy!" The little yellow rain-coated boy shouted back to, what I believed was his brother.

"Bye Cassie!" Eddie shouted.

The tiny duo turned the corner and the window kid and I just stared at eachother. 

"I'm Bill!" He smiled, water dripping down his face.

"Cass!" I smiled back, by now my hair was soaked.

"Maybe I'll see you round?" He was cute.

"Maybe when i'm not soaking wet?" He laughed at my joke.

"Sure!" He pulled his window shut and I did the same. 

I dried my hair off and sat down at my desk, finishing off some homework that was probably due weeks ago.

I did a couple questions, until I heard a voice come over my walkie talkie.

"Richie you dick!" I, of course had no idea who this kid was.

"Eddie, you know mama wouldn't like you using that language"

"I have no idea who you guys are, but get off of my radio..." I giggled and there was silence on the other end.

"Who's this?" A small voice asked.

"I'm Cass. And you guys are?"

"Eddie." The small voice spoke again. "Eddie Kaspbrak."

"Tozier. Richie Tozier."

"Oh, you're that trash mouth that's always in trouble. I go to your school."

"Cass? Cass Corcoran?" Richie asked. 

"Yeah, how'd you know me?" I asked, confused as to how Richie Tozier knew anyone's name apart from his own.

"Everyone knows your name at our school. You're kinda, how do you say in French, the most popular kid there?"

I laughed at Richie's sarcasm.

"Hey guys, what did I miss? I was in the shower. Who's the girl?" I heard a slightly familiar voice, but I couldn't pin it.

"Billy 'this girl' is actually-" I interupted Eddie.

"Bill, it's Cass." I smiled.

"Cass! Hey!" I could tell he was smiling too.

"Eddie," Richie whispered over the channel, as if only Eddie could hear. "I think they're hitting it off. I can sense the sexual tension."

"Richie! We can hear you!" I was serious, but I couldn't help but laugh.

"Cass, if we can't even talk in front of Richie without him thinking you're a booty call, just come over to my house." Bill laughed.

"You sure, Bill?" I asked.

"Yeah. You know where I live." He laughed and I pulled on my shoes. 

Richie waited a good minute or two before whispering down the channel again. "Eddie? They're totally gonna hook up."

"Cilly? Ship! It!" Eddie sung.

A/N: First chapter, wassup?