💙1💙

DAHYUN'S POV❤

I woke up at 6:30 at the morning
, I got up and went downstairs.
"Morning dubu".sana unnie said, I smile and sat on the chair "so what are going to seens we don't have schedule today ".i ask. I can feel that she idea "well my friend ask to go up out, and i ask bring a friend he said yes he's bringing a too".sana unnie said. While giving some food "oh ok and thanks".i said she smile "so who are you bringing".I ask "you of course".sana unnie said. I nodded, and we eat happily.!!!

After I take a bath
I wear this:

After I take a bath I wear this:

I put a little bit of makeup. And grab my shoulder bag and my phone, i went downstairs.......I saw sana unnie sitting on the couch. She turn around, "so where are we going".I ask sana unnie "were going to the mall, my friend said that we are going to watch a movie"sana unnie said. I nodded and we went to the mall

*AT THE MALL*

We are at the mall. We we're waiting for sana unnie's friends. "Dahyun I see
Them"sana unnie said. Well she's excited, I saw a two man walking towards us. Is that mark and yugyeom from got7, "hey guys".sana unnie said "hi sana".mark and yugyeom oppa said and they turn around "hello dahyun".mark & yugyeom oppa said "hi".I said "so the movie Is still 10 it's still 6 so we can go anywhere but".mark oppa said "but what hyung".yugyeom oppa ask mark oppa "by partners i'll partner with sana"
Mark oppa said "and yugyeom you will be partnering with dahyun".sana unnie said SAY WHAT???.

YUGYEOM'S POV💙

"and yugyeom you will be partnering with dahyun".sana noona said. I was shocked "ahh OK".dahyun said "OK so meet as in 9:30".mark hyung said and we nodded. They left us........................
...........................................................................................................................................................................it was a long silent. Until I spoke "so how was the new m/v".I ask dahyn "good".dahyun said "your powers we're cool. But your power is one of my fav".I said she nodded"my favorite song of yours Is magnetic"dahyun said we're the same magnetic is my fav song "well my fav song is of yours is T-T"I said "yeah that's one of my fav".dahyun said while smiling, her smile is cute. Oh no yugyeom back to your scenes...........................................
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
...............................................................
...............................................................
...............................................................
...............................................................
...............................................................

We have a
long conversation. I check the time and it was 9:15 "ahh dahyun"i said "hmm"dahyun ask "we should
Go it's already 9:15 we have to be there in 9:30".I said she nodded. And went to the cinema

*AT THE CINEMA*

DAHYUN'S POV❤

We're in the cinema we we're watching a horror movie. Suddenly a ghost came out. I got startled and hugged whoever was beside me and closed my eyes. I didn't care if the person is judging me or really uncomfortable.

The movie was over, I see who I'm I hugging it's yugyeom's arm. I backed away feeling embarrassed.

YUGYEOM'S POV💙

The movie was over and I turn to dahyun she was hugging my arm I blush. She look at me then she turn away embarrassed.
"Awkward"mark hyung said and we went back to our dorm.

*AT OUR DORM*

DAHYUN'S POV❤

i'm at my room i already take a bath and wear my pj's. Then suddenly my vibrates, I open my phone and got a text from yugyeom 'how did he get my name'i said to my mind

YUGYEOM

Yugyeom: hi

Dahyun:hello how did you got my name???

Yugyeom: I ask jb hyung

Dahyun: oh OK and why did text me

Yugyeom: Nothing it's boring in here well bambam is here

Dahyun: ahh ok. Well it's getting late we should sleep now

Yugyeom: yeah your right so bye

Dahyun: bye

I turn my off my phone. And went to sleep

END OF CHAPTER 1

HELLO GUYS
sorry for late update. And anyway
I hope you like it and also comment
And follow me💙💙💙

BYE💙💙