Fairytail

In the kingdom of Fiore lies Magnolia town, home for the strongest guild of all - Fairytail.

It was another fine morning in Magnolia, as per usual the Fairytail guild members were fighting, drinking, talking and most of all being themselves.

Natsu roaring out hot flames.

Gray proceeding to strip out of his clothes amid picking a fight with Natsu.

Erza continuing to savour her beloved strawberry cake.

Elfman yelling 'Be a MAN' at Evergreen who yells 'I'm a WOMAN for crying out loud!' back at him.

Mirajane and Lisanna serving the members of the guild with their bright smiles.

Cana drinking barrels of booze as usual.

Happy giving fish to Carla.

Carla being Carla rejecting Happy.

Wendy and Romeo chatting happily in a corner.

Levy reading tons of books .

Gajeel eating iron bits next to levy.

Juvia stalking her beloved Gray.

Pantherlily eating kiwis with a face like this :3 .

Freed and Bixslow quietly talking together while their leader's busy drinking a lightning milkshake.

Master Makarov crying anime tears thinking about how much he has to pay to the towns that have been so closed to being destroyed by the guild members recklessness specifically done by their strongest team.

Everyone seems to be at the guild except for a certain Blonde. I wonder what she is up to right now.

Obviously, it's another day in Magnolia but for Fairytail, it's the promise of new adventures.