- Chapter 1 -

Hermione Granger. How do I even begin to describe Hermione Granger? Let's see. She's got the beauty, the brains and the heart. Who wouldn't want her to be theirs? She is completely oblivious to the thousands of single guys chasing after her and trying to change her last name to theirs. But only one guy stole her heart. If you tell her that he is her soulmate and lover in the future in her younger years, she would slap you thinking you've gone completely bonkers. But somehow, everything changed. That's how she became Hermione Malfoy. That's right. Her lover and her husband is the one and only Draco Malfoy. Ok, you might have guessed it way before because it's not called a Dramione Fanfic for nothing? Ok, let's carry on...

Mr.s Malfoy has a perfect life. If anyone meets her, they would definitely say that her life is better than theirs. She has an amazing husband, a great household and of course, she has two lovely children. Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy and Estella Granger Malfoy. She wouldn't trade her life with anyone else's. Even for a billion galleons. 

Hermione's POV:

One Sunday morning, I was sitting near a blue stained window in the bedroom that me and my husband share. With a book in my hands and my back against a comfy, expensive couch, I was enjoying my day without any worries. Ever since Voldemort was defeated, the worries that were living in me were released. No more war, no more stress. That is, until my 2 year old daughter Estella called me for the mail. 

"Mom! Mails here!" She screamed in exitement

"Ok! I'm coming down!" I replied

I placed the book down and went downstairs. My house was huge but not too huge. It was big enough for a four member family. I walked past the kitchen where Draco was and headed for the front door to pick the mail up.

"Hey sweetheart" Draco said lovingly

"Hey. Have you seen the mail? Esty (Estella's nickname) said that the mails here." 

"Oh yeah I have it here. Most of them are for me but there are some for you." 

"Oh" 

I sat with my husband who was reading the Daily Prophet and looked through the mail

"Let's see, taxes, bills, more taxes and..." I stopped "Hogwarts?!" she exclaimed. "But, there can't be a Hogwarts letter! Scorp (Scorpius's nickname) doesn't start Hogwarts in another 7 years!" 

"That's peculiar. Open it up and see what it's about." Draco suggested

"Okay.." I opened the letter and read it out loud

Dear Hermione Granger

It's been 10 years since you've been graduated from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You are invited to the Annual Hogwarts Reunion! The event is on 18th of May. You may bring your lover (if you have one) and children if you have any. We cannot wait to see you there.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva Mcgonagall

I looked at Draco with a questioning look and said,

"A Hogwarts...Reunion? Do you think we should go?"

"I don't know. Should we? It's up to you"

"I'm not sure. If we do, what will my friends think?"

Draco just shrugged and hugged me reassuringly and kissed my tender forehead. He knows how much I have gone through after the war and how I had to put up with my break up with Ron Weasley.  I didn't tell any of my friends besides Ginny and Luna that I'm married to Draco. I was worried that things wouldn't go well and I had to run away telling them that I had to go to Australia to restore my parent's memory. I had to leave to start a family and a new life with Draco. I didn't regret the decision at all since I made friends with some of Draco's friends who accepted muggleborns. 

"Maybe we should go. I think it's time for my friends to find out where I was for the past 7 years." I said

"Whatever you say dear" Draco sighs and kisses my cheek

"Did you receive an invitation as well?" I asks 

"I don't know. Let me see..." Draco looks through his mail and spots a Hogwarts letter. "I think this is the one" 

I chuckled "Ok" I said.

"Kids!! Come down here right now!" Draco calls out.

"Coming!" Our kids said in unison.

"What is it dad? This better be important because I was in the middle of fixing my hair!" Our 4 year old son Scorpius exclaimed. I chuckled at his comment. The thing I love about Scorpius is that he is exactly like his father. He has his hair and his nose but he has my eyes and my lips. I looked at Esty and she has dirty blonde hair and Draco's eyes but she has my nose and lips. Both of them share Draco's cunningness and they are very stuck up while they share my bravery and intelligence. 

"Oh Scorp" I chuckled "You are so much like your father"

Draco chuckled as well. "I called you guys down here because we got news"

"What is it daddy?" Estella asked

"Do you guys want to go to where we studied when we were young?" Draco said

"Hogwarts?! I Want to go to Hogwarts!!! When?! When?! When?!" Scorpius said excitedly

"Calm down Scorp!" I laughed "We are going next Friday. Me and daddy are going for a reunion so you guys better behave!" I warned

"Sure mom" Scorpius said lazily

"Wait, is Hogwarts that place where you two met?" Estella asked pointing at me and Draco

I glanced at Draco and smiled at the memories "Yes Esty. When me and your father were in school, we used to hate each other. We were enemies actually."

Draco smiled at me lovingly and said, "I remember every part of it. We used to be down in each other throats every single time. I used to call your mother disturbing names and once she punched me in the face. It was awesome." 

 I laughed and he kissed my forehead

"Wait, if you guys hate each other so much, then how did you guys get together?"