DAY 1

Dear Diary,

A bright sunny morning, I woke up to jog as I always did. There was a sudden change in the weather. Not too sunny not too cold somewhere in the middle. For the first time I took off my headphones and listened to the cuckoo cooing, birds chirping, wind against my face, it was too good to be true. A cute guy came running opposite my track. He had big brown-green eyes, a sporty figure, hazel brown hair that moved to the wind's rhythm and the best pair of teeth that glistened like Edward's skin when sun rays fell on it. He approached me with such a cute smile, his hands in an embracing manner and before I knew it he was chasing me down the street. How can there be a zombie apocalypse in 2017? ; My mind kept demanding. At a distant I heard the sound of a church bell I ran for shelter, at the footsteps a white angelic figure dawned upon, it let out a cry "WILL YOU WAKE UP NOW !! YOUR ALARM'S BEEN RINGING SINCE 7 A.M. . . . DO YOU EVEN PLAN ON GOING TO COLLEGE? I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I AM GOING TO GET YOU MARRIED!" It was mamma. And that's when I realized I don't even get the guy (knowing that he's a zombie) even in my dreams.

I tell you it's not easy to be the only girl in the gang that has never been in the good books of romance. I have heard people tell me "Your prince is already born. He'll come for you one day." But you know what I think I don't think even my cupid has taken his birth yet. Being in the 21st century and single for 21 years now with not a single record of proposal, yup, I put up a challenge to the love god's.

When the whole girl fanatic club was desperately searching for a gorgeous cut down picture of Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner or Daniel Radcliffe I was here trying to figure out how come wizard's and vampire's don't exist in real life or how to bring them alive. Now, I don't say that the whole girl club is a Barbie factory but somehow I always feel things happen differently with me.
I am here struggling to find out if my cupid lost his life in a bid war while my friend's cupid's shoot out arrows like twice a month. Sometimes I feel many people get too much chance to be in love than they deserve.

Life is good not being in a relationship but sometimes there is this little bit in the heart where I feel I am in dire need of someone to give a shoulder to lean on or to crack jokes when in utmost dejection. I know a happy life is what you make of it more than because of the people existing in it.But let me tell you this incident,
It was around the valentine time. Me and the gang had been to a long time planned get together. It never dawned upon me until that day that I am after all really alone. It all started out good talking, partying, ruling the dance floor like we were the next Kardashians alive. But as night came, moonlight swooped in the ball room and made it the purest fairytale existing everyone in the room was in love. Oh and me? I was sitting by the bar enjoying my Pinacolada. The party ended and we all parted different ways and I went home with the one I had always been in love with, myself.

Jokes apart I just realized people like me are actually capable of love. You may call it 'waiting for the right moment' or 'better person will come along' or 'you are meant for a bigger fairytale' let it be anything one thing is for sure we will fall in love like there has never been better love story ever existed till date.

Yours,
Every single heart.
A nonogamist.