These pictures

Looking around the apartment there are so many pictures on the wall

There hanging above the couch is the time we went to Stone Mountain with his family

There on the wall beside the TV is the time we went swimming with friends

There lined down the hallway are the times spent with both families for holidays

There hanging in the bedroom are the ones we took the day we got together, the one taken right before I went to college, and the day we moved in together

There are stories behind these though you wouldn't be able to guess even if you tried.

That one, above the couch, we were irritated because we had wanted to go to the movies, and once we got to the top we were panting but felt amazing and sang "We're on top of the world".

That one beside the TV, he was upset because he wanted it to be just the two of us, but conceded when I said it'd be fun, he had more fun than he thought he'd have.

I'd like to tell you about all the ones along the hall, but you'd get bored, so I'll tell you about one

That one, the first one, is of a New Year's party, it was the first time I met his family, it was also the first time he told me he loved me while we slow danced to fast paced music.

The first one in the bedroom was the first picture we took together, and I hated the way I looked in it, but I still loved that picture

The second one, my cheeks aren't red because I was happy, they were red because I'd been crying, he was going to be a senior while I moved to go to college.

I'd wanted to stay, but he told me to go, he knew I'd wanted this for so many years and he wouldn't stand in the way of it.

That last one on the wall there, before we moved in we had a lot of trouble scraping together the money and were growing irritated with each other, I felt as if he didn't really want to move in with me.

He told me he'd move to Timbuktu if he had too to be with me.

Because he loves me he went swimming with my friends

Because I love him I went hiking with his family

Because we love each other we encourage each other to better themselves and go after their dreams.

They are nice pictures, but I think I enjoy the story behind them more, because that's where the love really is, not in some pretty looking pictures.