14. Fast Food

We drove for 8 hours on the threw way. I'm dying here sitting in this old style car. I kept over heating and needed to stop. I think I fell asleep a few times but Mason still never let me drive. It's around 6:30 pm and we are all starving. I need food here.

"Hey have you ever been to Lockport?"

"Just a quick question."

"Yes sugar."

"Why the fuck would I go to Lockport? I've never been outside of Chicago."

I rolled my eyes and he just started to die with laughter. It's not even that funny. I am truly stunned by his laughter out burst whatever you call it. I mean my family has been to like... no where so I haven't been able to see much. Yea, we have money and all but that doesn't mean they are any less busy keeping up with everything.

"Pull over I have to pee."

"Pee in the bucket."

"What no!"

"I'm kidding."

Every one was in different sections of the road and now we have to turn off of it at the next exit.

"Hey guess. We need to take a pee break." Said Mason.

"And food. Don't forget the food." Said Emmy.

"I need gas. I'm down to a quarter tank." Said Benny.

"Next exit guys. Okay." Said Mason.

The next exit came up pretty quickly. Oh thank god we are here. Any longer I would have went in the bucket. Mason ordered our food and then waited for me to get out of the bathroom. We still have three hours to go. This is unbelievable. I already hate it. We only really got lunch so I'm good. Dinner is in Lockport. This place called Reid's I think.

We all started on the road again. We all had our food and before long we were at a house. This house is a nice house. Not like my house but not like a super small house. Just the perfect size. I don't really know what to say. I mean it looks run down but nice at the same time. I guess they are also giving us a tour. Well because Mason is staying here with me for a few nights then we go to a hotel again. So I'm with Abby. Yay. Well time to take the tour of the nice cozy house.

The outside is pretty nice

The outside is pretty nice. It's very rustic looking. I think that's what you call it. I'm not sure. It has a single car garage and a small garden in the front. Mason lived here? This isn't really that cozy looking on the outside. It looks like it's going to fall apart to be completely honest. The roof needs redone and the drive way is stone and dirt mixed in. It's also really close to the neighbors. No real yard I guess you can say.

"Mason this is where you lived?" Asked Benny

All he did was nod his head. How could he live here?

"Wow."

Mason knocked on the door and a little boy answered. He smiled a huge smile. It was really sweet too.