Reunited ~Jon Klaasen fanfic~

Authors note- Im soooo sorry if this isn't the best story. But if you have any suggestions please tell me and i will try to fix it. Thank You and I hope you enjoy the story..

~ Darren Tyler's POV ~

March 13th 2003 is a day I will never forget...

~FLASHBACK~

"Bob I told you to leave my daughter alone!"

"But her and Jon are meant to be."

"You are nuts! We are moving and that's final."

Bob is under the impression that his son Jon and my daughter Dylan are destined to fall in love. Which I think is crazy considering they are only 5. So just a little bit before Dylan turned 5 I got a promotion to Manager of General Finance. Which pays more and it provides a house for my family. The down part is the position moves me away from Greenwood to Chicago. Also Dylan has to leave everything she knows. But we will come back soon...

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Dylan is 15 now and is a sophomore in high school. My boss just informed that we can move back to Greenwood due to lack of business here. I just can't wait to go back to the town I grew up in.

~Dylan's POV~

I had a really slow day today. Considering it's Monday, None of my friends were there today because Bridget had the flu and she gave it to Max. He gave it to his girlfriend Amber which got everybody else sick. Luckily I didn't go to that sleepover. Just as I walk in the door I see empty boxes everywhere. What's going on?

"Hi Dil start packing we have to be out in 1 week." My mother says.

"Pack for what? where are we going?!?"

"Didn't your father tell you, we are moving back to Greenwood, Indiana. We have to arrive there by next Monday."

"But mom what about my friends, my sports?!?"

"You will have to say goodbye to them and I already called your coaches they are going to tell your teams tomorrow. Now go to your room and pack up your things."

"But..."

"No buts young lady now go to your room and pack!"

I slowly made my way to my room and started packing. Tomorrow is going to be so hard. How am I going to tell my best friends that I'm moving like 3 or 4 hours away? Also what if I don't make any friends? or I get made fun of because I'm new. In the process of all this thinking I drifted to sleep with the thoughts of what will Greenwood be like.