Prologue

A/N: This idea has been bugging me. So I had to let it go so... that's it! Hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

'Thoughts'
"Conversations"

Tzuyu' s POV

"Tzuyu-ya!" 'Ahh... what a lovely voice' I thought as I recognized the voice.

I quickly turn to that someone who has been calling me. As I turn my back  my eyes justifies my suspicion.

"Hi Tzuyu!" as that someone greeted me. "Hello Sana. How is your day?" I replied to my childhood friend / girlfriend.

"It's nice. I've got to assist Elkie-chan and Nozomi-chan in their costume in the drama club." Sana responds.

"Hmm.. That's wonderful. I can't wait to see their stage play. Speaking of stage play... Are you excited for our date this coming Saturday, Sana?" I asked her.

"Of course, Tzuyu! Why wouldn't I?" Sana immediately reply.

"Well... It's a theatrical play so... I think you might find it boring." I said my eyes looking at anywhere except her face.

"Silly Tzuyu! Of course not, I'd love spending my time with you!" Sana responds with her beaming smile that makes my day brighter

"I guess you're right" I replied with a genuine smile. "Of course, I am. That's why you love me, right?" Sana asked.

"Yes. And always will be" I respond while hugging her. 'My shiba inu'

Flashback

A few years ago~~

I never would have thought that this will happen. I will cross the line of being friends into lovers with ever so peculiar dog friend.

I guess it all start in our first day of  first year in high school. That I start seeing her in a new and strange way.

'Ha... I never thought that she will be this stunning but still a kind-hearted person... I wish... If I ever confess on her, I hope she will accept m-'

"Zuyu! Tzuyu!! The ball! Dodge it!" Mark my other childhood friend screamed.

.
.
.

"..." 'Huh?'

*Blag*

"*Gasp* Sorry, Tzuyu! Are you alright?" 'Am I in heaven? I hope I am.'

Everything that surrounds her starts to be more colorful and wonderful. I guess it's what they called love. What a wonderful thing.

But... what if she doesn't love me back. That realization makes my stomach churn and my breath ragged.

So... I've kept my love for her.

But one day, I saw her crying while witnessing me and my other classmate who kissed me on my cheeks after I felt sorry for her confession as a compensation. But seeing us in that position may think that I already accept her confession. That's why I started chasing her but before I can go further she already exits the entrance.

That's why I immediately go to my bestfriend Elkie to give me an advice.

After I said to her the situation, she asked me "What do you think is the reason she run away from you?"

"I don't know. That's why I am here to seek advice from you Elkie. " I respond to her annoyingly.

"Don't you think she has feelings for you?" She blurted out. "Don't be ridiculous, Elkie. I didn't pick up some signals that she have feelings for me." I replied to her.