The Meeting

Lucy's POV
I'm walking down the street to a cafe called "The Fairy Queen Cafe".I'm going to go meet my friends, they are Levy-chan, Wendy, Erza, Juvia, Mira, Cana, Yukino, Kagura, and Lissana. My friend Erza owns the cafe.

Today we're meeting at the cafe, then we're going to hang out around town and shop. When we're done we're going to have a sleepover at my apartment. Well, at least that's the plan.

I was so lost in thought about what we might do today that I ended up bumping into a group of boys.

"I-I'm sorry, I wasn't looking" I told the boys in front of me.

"Tch, just get lost" one of them said. He had a scar over his left eye shaped like a lightning bolt. He also had blond hair.

'How rude' I thought as I walked away.

Arriving at the café

"Hey, Lucy-chan!!" The girls said.

"Hey Levy-chan, Wendy, Erza, Mira, Cana, Yukino, Juvia, and Lissana!" I said happily. 

I then took a seat with them, "So, where are we going first?"

"First, we're going to take you to meet some of our new guy friends," said Mira.

"You guys know I just broke up Hibiki and I don't want to go out with anyone at this moment," I said.

"Yeah we know, but you've got to hang out more."

"Fine, but what are their names?"

"Their names are Laxus, Natsu, Gray, Sting, Rogue, Loki and Gajeel. I think," said Lissana.

"When did you guys meet them?"

"Last week at the Fairy Tail club."

"Seriously?! You've got to be kidding me. I was just gone for one day and now I have to meet some boys." I sighed.

"Yep, so now we're going to go met them," Erza said while quickly grabbing my arm and started pulling me towards the door.

After being pulled out of the cafe

"NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS, I'LL KILL YOU ALL" I yelled. I'm super pissed now.

"Sorry, Lu-chan but we knew that if we told you beforehand you'll kill us" Levy said.

'That is true though' I thought to myself. I sighed.

"Let's just hurry and get this over with."

"Ok, then."

With that, we entered a bar. The bar was called, "The Devil's Place". Now this place is owned by Mira. This place is dangerous.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
This is my first time writing a fanfic, so it may suck.

Comment please 🙏