Rosies' Angel

~Introduction - Rosie

Oh, Where do I start....It all started in the fall of 2013, It seems so long ago, and I regret ever looking back. Rosie was an...accomplishment. She was the shining star to my life. I was alone most of the time, but when Rosie said "hello" for the first time, I knew that she was going to flip my life around. But, you know what they say, the beautiful things in life don't last forever. I suppose Rosie was what she was intended to be, a beautiful rose. But with an accidental slip of the foot, someone could step on a rose and tear it completely.

She didn't kill herself, she was too cheerful. She died when her and I where walking home. The leaves on the trees where just falling, making pathways and roads full of crisp orange yellow, and brown leaves. Rosie was dancing along and kicking the leaves around, happily spinning her summer skirt like she was a dust devil, blending the leaves in her wind.

She was so happy that day, I suppose it was because my friend Kyle finally asked her to be his girlfriend. He was a shy boy, always looking up to Rosie like he was her only watcher, and he finally found the guts to speak to her. She was talking about their future already, putting on a plastic ring she got from a happy meal on her finger, pretending Kyle proposed to her or something. 

I giggled, knowing she would react this positively to his request. She has beautiful short, curly strawberry-blonde hair. I can't believe no other dude would win her heart before Kyle. I think they all where too scared to ask as well, boys.....She always talked about my long black hair like it was something from a beautiful dimension, but I knew I liked her hair a lot more. She liked to braid my hair, and insisted I wear it to school like that, but....I would never think that was the last thing she would say.

We have an old road we like to go down, an it has an abandoned railroad. We didn't actually know if it was abandoned or not, it was just a hypothesis. We where just sitting by the tracks, listening to my i-pod. She gave it to me for my 13th birthday, it was pink. I wasn't too fond of pink, but since it was from her I was happy with it. We both put one headphone in, listening to our favorite song. We both liked Arctic Monkeys, not a kind of band you would suspect from a goth-like girl and a cheery beauty-queen, it was out secret. 

She was talking about my hair, and how I should curl it like she did. That's when I looked to her side, seeing a large shadow. It was almost like everything was going in slow-motion, I got up and stepped away from the tracks, as I heard a large thud and a large moving object speed past. I turned around, seeing it was a train, going what seemed like a thousand miles per hour. I looked to my side, seeing no Rosie.  I thought she was on the other side of the tracks, Rosie always was lucky....Right?

The train sped past, I saw the other side of the road. No Rosie on the other side. I looked around, my pulse got faster. "Rosie?" I said, confused and scared. I looked down the train tracks to see.....something. I walked down the tracks at a quick pace, looking at whatever was on the tracks. Thats when I realized....this was a human body. It was....Rosies body. It was torn and bleeding. Her face was down, and her curly locks where a mess, matted with blood. I collapsed to my knees, shaking. This was not real.....Rosie was sitting here, dead. I held her bleeding body and started to feel tears streaming down my face, screaming.

"Rosie! Get up! Rosie.....dont leave me......please...."

~Chapter one - These aren't Funeral Clothes

I was walking down the isle to her casket, holding a bundle of flowers. I'm most positive I had no expression in my eyes,  her grandparents looked at me in worry. I stepped up to her casket, It was closed because of her condition.....no one wanted to see their beloved retaliative in such manner. Her picture was delicately placed on top of the casket, flowers covered the rest. I placed my bundle of flowers on the casket last, right next to the picture.  I sighed, trying not to cry.