not now maybe but in future!!!

"Mom" a little boy, around the age 5 called for his mother but the woman he called for was busy with her customer.

"And I said, "uhmm you are dating with a goddess like me and you still go around hanging with those bitc-girls" the customer changed the word she was going to use after seeing the kid beside her.

"Mom" the kid called again but the mom answered to the customer's words instead.

"He go hang with those girls but he always comes back to you at the end?"

"Yeah"

"Dump his unloyal ass girl, you deserve better" said another customer while her long long hair was getting straightened.

"Mom!" the boy called again, this time tugging on the hem of her t-shirt and pouting cutely.

The woman stopped the hairdryer and looked down at the boy with a knowing smile "yes donghyuckkie?"

"Mom I'm gonna marry mark"

"You what?" the woman said in a shocked tone while the said boy, mark chocked on his chocolate milk in the background.

Donghyuck cleared his throat and talked more seriously "I'm gonna marry with mark, mom."

He pouted again when his mother started laughing.

"Oh donghyuck honey"

"Mom I'm serious! I will marry with mark!"

"Okay honey. You will." She said while still laughing and wiping away her tears.

"Did you ask me about this donghyuck?"

Little boy gulped down and looked at the other woman who was holding the hair straightener. He walked closer to the said woman and cleared his throat again.

"M-Mrs. Lee, can I marry with mark please?"

Mrs. Lee stared at donghyuck with a serious expression for a while before started laughing too.

Donghyuck huffed out of his nose in anger and yelled "I WILL MARRY MARK AND YOU ALL WILL SEE!!!" before walking out of the hair salon, pulling a confused and wide eyed mark with him.

Everyone in the salon was laughing so hard that someone almost burned a customer's hair.

"Your son is so serious about marrying with mine"

"I know right. I wonder what is going on in his little child mind." She said and curled the hair in her hand gently, giving it a beautiful shape.

"I wouldn't mind having him as my son-in-law you know."

"Oh no, you wouldn't want that. Believe me."

And they laughed again. Unaware of what will happen in future...

_____________________________________________________________________

"Stupid adults and their stupid laughter" donghyuck said while kicking the sand castle he and mark made yesterday.

"U-uhmm hyuckkie"

"Yes hyunggie?"

Donghyuck had always talked so sweetly to mark. And only to mark. Other than mark, he was a bratty child to everyone else.

"y-you want to marry me?"

Donghyuck smiled and held mark's cheeks and pressed them together, making mark look even cuter if it is possible.

"I "will" marry you hyunggie. We will marry."

"b-but-"

"Not today unfortunately" donghyuck said and sighed, "we are too young to marry now."